Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - There's a Monster

Dex-chan lover
Look, sometimes a man just really wants to cleave the sea in half, even if it might not be strictly necessary.

Dex-chan lover
If they're royalty, where are their guards?
Not even a supervisor or something?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Who would've thought the whole 'mystery' surrounding the island is just an introvert's roundabout way of handling things.

Ability to move under water : ❎️
Cleave the sea in half :✅️
Man did not care, it was his way or the highway

Dex-chan lover
i was laughing thinking that and got me overthinking on one question
do mermaid even need toilet ?
since their bottom half is fish
A certain mermaid princess from an isekai manga confirmed it that they still need one.

Dex-chan lover
They were told not to swim in that area to avoid arousing the Shota-con mer-queen!

46376CD1CADFDA1D7D00A71FAB88985E920B73AE

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Interesting design on these skull-octopus monsters. Kinda sad it's the most original thing this manga has done so far

Contributor
Well, that explains the induced sleep mystery.

"I kinda took interest in little children..."
Phrasing, young lady. You don't wanna be called the Shotacon Mermaid Princess and your island as OneeShota Island, do you?

On a side note, these merfolk have their gill slits by their ribs. That's close to where the lungs would be for humans so it's not a very weird placement that doesn't stick out too much. It just looks like the ribs if one doesn't look closely enough.

A very pressing question is, where are their parents? The flashback with Alice showed two adult merfolk that looks like the king and queen of their kind and likely their parents.

Lloyd has a weird fixation with cleaving the sea. Does he hate swimming that much? Thalassophobia sufferers would prefer his method over the ability to breathe underwater though.

Users who are viewing this thread