Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 156 - Detective's Intuition

Aggregator gang
I dont recognize the 2 characters who picked up Jun. Do we get minibosses before big boy Kyou now?

Dex-chan lover
There’s not that many people left to kill, without some “shocking” revelation, it feels like we’re headed to end game. You never know with this manga though.

Group Leader
I really really really wish my fan theory/head canon, that "Azuma is Kyou's alter ego" is true. There will be nothing more edgier than that. 100 chapters ago it sounded like crazy talk. But after this Kaname cloning ark... maybe it's possible.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know what I think would be neat? Shun going on a sabbatical uncovering old shinsengumi caches to combat the group. But I fully know that we'll be getting more drawn out torture erotica

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happened to the female detective who discovered zenichi's strangled corpse? She wasn't brown skinned before was she?

Dex-chan lover
"So hey chief, those unstable girls you talked about with the same faces? Yeah they were kinda all dead. I dunno how they found knives, must have been some hidden compartment in the room? I mean, it's not like you'd leave them holding onto weapons when the rest of the crew became pacified by the music."

Dex-chan lover
that's a huge amount of BS you can't retcon the detective being actually good as we saw he didn't knew shit about his bullies just until the chapters he got killed because suddenly he was also a past victim of bullying, he was introduced as a prick but with ability (not a lot 'cause he never saw the problem with the bullies) to try to catch Uruma.

Dex-chan lover
150+ chapter for mystery manga about revenge that usually solved under 100 chapter. I had some doubt want to read this. Is this manga dragged or something?

Dex-chan lover
Killing the detective the way he did really was the worst thing the author could do for uruma plot wise. I get he was trying to show uruma went mad but there was literally no justification for it at all. Very hard to just ignore it and keep acting like he's just a victim.

I dont recognize the 2 characters who picked up Jun. Do we get minibosses before big boy Kyou now?
She is part of Kyous new neo supreme king elite 4 and the guy that next to her is one of the lecturers in the island arc that she lobotomized to keep as a pet.

Dex-chan lover
I really really really wish my fan theory/head canon, that "Azuma is Kyou's alter ego" is true. There will be nothing more edgier than that. 100 chapters ago it sounded like crazy talk. But after this Kaname cloning ark... maybe it's possible.
whos azuma?

Dex-chan lover
The girl if i'm not wrong is the same girl the mc hit when fighting with his gramps (the first guy was the one he ripped his face off and then he hit her) on the school the other is the muscle guy and he was taken after the island was destroyed by that same girl

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Killing the detective the way he did really was the worst thing the author could do for uruma plot wise. I get he was trying to show uruma went mad but there was literally no justification for it at all. Very hard to just ignore it and keep acting like he's just a victim.
Yeah... But the thing was when the detective uncovered him he was too far gone in his bloodthirsty revenge with judo guy after he killed the girl, he was blaming himself after that and went full beast sadly he was there at the wrong time... If he had went to look for him before or after that event... maybe he would have joined him... But now is too late

I hope at least the MC gets a happy ending with any girl... Maybe azuma maybe the model, or the other girl looking for her sis on the island, even the nurse but i don't thing the ending will be a happy one i can almost foresee it...

Dex-chan lover
I hope at least the MC gets a happy ending with any girl...
Bold of you to assume any female in this manga has any other function than getting raped and murdered (not even guaranteed to be in that order). It would go against the edge which is something we can't have.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread