Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 163 - Revolutionary City

Dex-chan lover
So this IS the final arc, good sign.

Kyou being a cartoon villain is just par for the course so I am not even phased at this point, if we somehow get a flashback of him going back in time to rape Uruma’s great grandmother and siring his entire family just for his perfect murder bullshit I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Ladies & gentleman I present to you Kyou, the person that wanted to be a murderer without motive but just ignore everything he said in this chapter especially how he said he planned for his family to be killed or that he has people lined up to kill Uruma. God I can't wait for this arc to prove me wrong about this manga (highly doubt it) & be better than I imagine. Also I REALLY hope that the person who wants revenge on Uruma isn't his grandpa or someone we all saw clearly die in the past. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Oh noo you are telling me one of the random goons in the murder mob actually has a motive? holy shit that means hes a boss type enemy and at least twice the level of everyone else! watch out mc kun you cant die a few chapter before the end!!!!!!

:dogewow:

Aggregator gang
it's either going to be Jun again or a lookalike of his parents or brother.

Dex-chan lover
lol this is dragging a lot tho be hilarious if the author just troll ended it with the main 'baddie' just dying of a heart attack or some other form of non murder death

Dex-chan lover
A hidden boss that seeks revenge? I bet it's another Kaname.

Edit: Or the cops. Actually, yes, God, please let it be the cops. I've been saving up such a rant for the occassion that either one of those dipshits ever do anything remotely impactful.

Dex-chan lover
It got really tiring and stale with Uruma being just an actor in Kyou's plays for a while now - he hasn't had initiative once since, I think, he killed the police officer. One might say that even him getting to all the other "subjects" was orchestrated by Kyou, since he initially gave orders not to do anything about Uruma.

I know that's for the story, but the whole revenge plan annoyed me from the very beginning - instead of taking down the leader first, and then moving on to clean up the rabble, he just let Kyou play him for years... again...

Sigh... I just hope that we are not far from the end.

Dex-chan lover
A hidden boss that seeks revenge? I bet it's another Kaname.
Nah, looks like it's family members of other subjects - they look similar to the judo guy, and the one with googly eyes. The rest are probably the family of the other 2.

Dex-chan lover
Hold up you telliing me the kid got out of the car crash relatively unscathed and then was beaten within an inch of death by kyou LOL what bad writing. IS that his grandpa and other liutentnats of kyou again wow thats even worse betcha theyre gonna make it out the 3(in reality 2)v 40

Dex-chan lover
So this IS the final arc, good sign.

Kyou being a cartoon villain is just par for the course so I am not even phased at this point, if we somehow get a flashback of him going back in time to rape Uruma’s great grandmother and siring his entire family just for his perfect murder bullshit I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised.
Or go in time to rape uruma's mom,
kyou " I'm your father"
Uruma "Nooooooo"

Users who are viewing this thread