Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 164 - Are you... a woman?

Dex-chan lover
You'd think that after all this time Shun would have realized that every woman he interacts with is doomed to be raped and then promptly killed

btw they're definitely getting to Kyou only for somebody to reveal that the title was actually a double entendre by signaling their desire for non-consensual sexual activities with the doctor

Aggregator gang
Funny enough I personally stopped reading it for a while now but I'm always checking the comments on every new chapter lmao.

Not very proud but I'm glad I did, shit is way too edgy and retarded :pepela:

Lol, same here :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
This story is an excellent case study of why most thrillers end early, or have to very slowly raise the stakes. Because you end up like this, where they stakes have been raised so high, they've looped around from intense to just fucking stupid. We've been at fucking stupid for a long time now. If you want a good edgy series, just read Tokyo Ghoul again.

Dex-chan lover
It's time for your scheduled rape issue.
The problem is rape is a VERY GOOD shock item. You pull out a rape and everyone is like "ooooh this shit serious"
But when every female character gets raped at least once or twice then it loses all it's punch. If you wana be edgy, Stab a bitch in the gut and have her intestines hanging out. there's some shock visuals.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy another rape chapter I definitely did not expect this mangaka specifically to pull this whatsoever!

Group Leader
Back to our regularly scheduled edgy. Kawananamanama is the new rape target.

Dex-chan lover
Binge read this in a day and man I regret it. Well see you guys next week
Make sure you rate this series a 1 so other people don't make the same mistake
like yes, it's not that terrible, but there's also 1000 10s. How?

Dex-chan lover
If someone doesn't save her I'll make it my lifes missions to kill mangaka

Users who are viewing this thread