Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 166 - Consensual Tool

Dex-chan lover
I still remember Mr. Consensus from the past. He became a guard, instead of a lab rat huh?

Dex-chan lover
Don't be fooled guys. The rape fake out is just giving us a false sense of security. That girls fate was sealed from the moment she appeared in this godforsaken manga. If she wasn't mind broken by lennie with the consent stick, that means she's probably gonna be mind broken by the big antagonist.

Glad that my expectation doesn't betray me. One step back from burning my collection.

Aggregator gang
We are witnessing the death of a manga in real time. this author is about to raise some superbowl worthy O-line with all this corn

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
We are witnessing the death of a manga in real time. this author is about to raise some superbowl worthy O-line with all this corn
nah, this manga died a long time ago. sometime around the fourth main villian when the pattern of them all being rapists had been firmly established. what really killed it was killing the grandad and little brother.

Aggregator gang
nah, this manga died a long time ago. sometime around the fourth main villian when the pattern of them all being rapists had been firmly established. what really killed it was killing the grandad and little brother.
Can't argue with that, on a semi related note, how do I upload an image from my files? Or is it link or text only?

Dex-chan lover
Just chop off his wiener. Then he won't be able to do what he wants to do. Chop it off and then obliterate it, so they can't reattach it. Go for the twins, too, while you are at it. Basically, just turn him into a eunuch. That might give him enough mental damage to make him go completely crazy. Then play tag with him and use the other members of the revolutionary club as shields/obstacles, and meat mountain eunuch will take care of them for you.

Dex-chan lover
Brody pulled out the most intense ass rabbit vib ever absolutely hilarious the mangaka has to be just making jokes now

Users who are viewing this thread