Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 168 - AHA-!

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry but do we know the chick that’s been raped? Is she some random ? Part of the bad guys or wtf

Dex-chan lover
Just to be clear, this old guy is a new character right? Just straight up unheard before this?
I’m sorry but do we know the chick that’s been raped? Is she some random ? Part of the bad guys or wtf
I might be tripping, but I believe she's the girl from when they were on the weed island

Dex-chan lover
These dumbfucks never thought to investigate the known places of residence?!

Last edited:
Aw damn it, i hoped that the big guy survived, at least for being used by Uruma in his torture for the Lesbian girl, imagine how horrible that could have been for her

Dex-chan lover
So... should I remember who the woman on p.18 is?
I feel like another 80-years-old super-grandpa is stretching it.
Well, this series lost all semblance of coherence a while ago anyway.

Reo is one of the girls Uruma met during the Island Retreat arc. She was the one who had a grudge against the main antagonist there because he adopted her and her foster home sister where she developed a crush on him only to catch him and her sister doing the deed. In reality he was torturing (and probably raping I can't remember) her so her feelings of inadequacy were misplaced and she got super butthurt that she ever liked the dude.

The other chick Uruma met on the Island Retreat. She is a gravure model and only joined the Revolutionary Club to appeal to more potential fans. She basically was just a pointless side character for Uruma to protect during that storyline since the other female love interests weren't there to fail the Bechdel test so the author created a new female character with zero agency whose only purpose was to swoon over the male main character and inevitably fight over him with the other love interests.

Double-page supporter
Ok let's be real for a second here. Ain't no fucking way Uruma's grandad was a part of that same squad, and wasn't also a psycho murderhobo. Like, we already kinda knew that he was, but this just confirms that his squad was likely comprised of horrific war criminals, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Where are all these people even coming from lmao.
This. The story hinges on this whole "Revolutionary Club" but there's no fucking way a group that large formed with ZERO governmental notice, especially after the number of crimes, murders, and missing people. This series is such dogshit.

Dex-chan lover
oh great, they introduced yet another villain, I understand the magazine will encourage authors to extend their manga, but when they do this type of shit is too obvious

Dex-chan lover
Uruma's going to kill A LOT of grampa veterans after this chapter....

This. The story hinges on this whole "Revolutionary Club" but there's no fucking way a group that large formed with ZERO governmental notice, especially after the number of crimes, murders, and missing people. This series is such dogshit.
Kyou pussy sucked in the whole government.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl a bit more story than I thought we'd be getting this chapter.

Figured it would just be an overly gratuitous rape scene or something.

Pleasantly surprised ngl.
Damn cuh, doesn't take much to surprise you huh :wooow:

Dex-chan lover

Sadly a bit of truth in fiction, Japan is kind of notorious for letting obvious dangerous cults get away with crazy bullshit until they overstep some arbitrary line and only then do they intervene. To be fair it isn't just Japan though but a lot of East Asian countries due to cultural influence (China, South Korea, Indonesia, etc).

Like a pretty big example would be the Aum Shinrikyo cult that carried out the Saren Gas attacks in Tokyo. That wasn't even their first Terrorist attack let alone the first time they were found doing fucked up shit. Hell it's so common there is an entire sub-story in the Yakuza games that highlights the problem and how absurd it is (spoiler: the police never get involved, the protagonist has to handle it with their fists as per usual).

Then there was that more recent nonsense that ultimately led to the assassination of Shinzo Abe with the Unification Church. A slightly older similar corruption in government thing involved a South Korean moon goddess cult. Hell even the west isn't immune to this shit, you have high profile examples like Heaven's Gate, Branch Davidians, People's Temple or how about the ones that are still currently active and has faced very little legal repercussions like the Church of Scientology. People are oddly lenient when it comes to matters of "religion" and use kiddy gloves more than they really should because they don't want to step on anyone's toes despite the fact that there is a copious amount of evidence that these "religions" do some fucked up shit to their followers let alone dissidants.

Users who are viewing this thread