Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 170 - It's Rather Tasty

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing it's gonna be like 10-15 chapters to kill this guy, then another 10-15 to deal with lesbian rapist woman, and then probably yet another 10-15 or maybe even more to actually kill BBEG... we've still got a long road ahead of us my dudes :fml::fml:
you're forgetting the filler chapters of him building a relationship with a new female just for them to get kidnapped and raped during those 10-15 chapters

Fed-Kun's army
So which or Uruma's body parts gets eaten? Place your bets:

1) a finger,
2) an ear, or perhaps
3) an eyeball (Uruma would look super edgy with an eyepatch)

Dex-chan lover
Why is he so obsessed with his grandpa? Like bro digs up a corpse and starts eating pieces is like an insane amount of obsession

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing it's gonna be like 10-15 chapters to kill this guy, then another 10-15 to deal with lesbian rapist woman, and then probably yet another 10-15 or maybe even more to actually kill BBEG... we've still got a long road ahead of us my dudes :fml::fml:
You're so optimistic I'm jealous...

Supporter
you're forgetting the filler chapters of him building a relationship with a new female just for them to get kidnapped and raped during those 10-15 chapters
ah shit, forgot about that bit, I've been kinda blanking those parts out now that I just wanna get to the end already :haa: :haa:

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty uninteresting so far because they simply don't have the numbers or resources to win and it has just been an escape all this time.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda glad I held out to hate read this manga.
It’s definitely getting better in these later chapters. I’m still holding my breath before the author says fuck it and rapes and murders another female close to MC.

Dex-chan lover
While I wont deny seeing more of the kitatama corps is interesting in a way, this should have happened way sooner. And also with lesser faceless mobs, just have a single apprentice. Best time to have put these people in would have been when the brother and grandpa died. The old geezers should have fought each other with grandpa dying and Uruma should have fought and killed the unique aprentice. Now we would just have left a 1 on 1 battle against the old man instead of whatever stalling we'll get.
Seeing Uruma face other people also trained by old kitayama corps members would have been cool many chapters ago, not now that the story has been dragging for so long.

Double-page supporter
I get that it's supposed to be intimidating and all but wanting to digest and poop out your enemy's bone just wraps around to being stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread