Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - If It Opens Any Further…

Dex-chan lover
@ez3
The population of USA is 328.2 million. And your list ony contains 21 people. Wow. What an evidence. It's like saying 1 in 5 people survive being hit by a car is an evidence that it isn't deadly. Ever heard pf survivor bias? For every 1 of these "rag to riches" stories, there's literally 100 of people that failed and stayed rag.

I'm sorry if you're joking or anything.

Dex-chan lover
@ez3
My man. There's this little thing called statistics that my interest you. Just because 1 in 1000 people survived falling from a plane doesn't mean falling from a plane is safe. Heck, I think you need to relearn your english and understand the meaning of evidence better lol

@Goodfuckery The point of the manga is that the mc gets revenge on all these bastards and that he tortures them like they tortured him, what the fuck do you expect he does? Simply talk it out and become buddies again? (well I suppose it could be feasible if they changed but they literally all still douches)

ez3

@Sonaldo
A quick search and it says this:

"Evidence is anything that you see, hear, or read that causes you to believe that something is true or has really happened. "
It happened. So it is evidence.

"Heck, I think you need to relearn your english and understand the meaning of evidence better lol"

Lol indeed. You should think about it.

Dex-chan lover
@ez3
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

That's literally the first thing that appears when you search the word evidence. Completely different from what your "quick search" result.
My man, do you even know how to use Google lol?

Just because you "see" an elephant in your living room, doesn't mean it's there. Just because you hear people say vaccine cause autism doesn't mean it is. Just because you read that Covid is a bioweapon made by the Chinese doesn't mean it it. You could be lying, on drugs or just a general idiot. Also like I said there's this thing called statistics. Do you even know what it means at this point? To make sure you understand it, I'll use the simplest example. Just because one in 10000 people won the lottery, doesn't mean it's an evidence that you can win the lottery easily. Would you say to someone that needs money to just buy the lottery cause you have that "evidence"?
Same deal with your article. Got it mate? Or is it that hard for you? Lol

I am gonna be honest. The comments section interests me more than the manga because of so many (yet hidden) white knights out there.

ez3

@Sonaldo
Search: evidence meaning

EVIDENCE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/evidencehttps://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/evidence
one or more reasons for believing that something is or is not true: The police have found no evidence of a terrorist link with the murder. [ + to infinitive ] There is no scientific evidence to suggest that underwater births are dangerous. [ + that ] Is there any scientific evidence that a person's character is reflected in their handwriting?
Evidence - definition of evidence by The Free Dictionary www.thefreedictionary.com/evidencehttps://www.thefreedictionary.com/evidence
Evidence is anything that you see, hear, or read that causes you to believe that something is true or has really happened. We saw evidence everywhere that a real effort was being made to promote tourism. There was no evidence of problems between them. Evidence is an uncountable noun.
Evidence | Definition of Evidence at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/evidencehttps://www.dictionary.com/browse/evidence
Evidence, exhibit, testimony, proof refer to information furnished in a legal investigation to support a contention. Evidence is any information so given, whether furnished by witnesses or derived from documents or from any other source: Hearsay evidence is not admitted in a trial.

Here is the quick search. Literally.
Nothing is written about what you said. Lmao. Are you a moron or what?
Sorry but is hilarious.

About all that crap you wrote, it is easily disproved by the copy paste i did. Haha!

Are you retarded or a troll? Pff haha!

ez3

@Sonaldo
I even searched in google and the first thing that appeared is this:

Evidence is anything that you see, experience, read, or are told that causes you to believe that something is true or has really happened. ... Evidence is the information which is used in a court of law to try to prove something. Evidence is obtained from documents, objects, or witnesses

Lying to avoid admiting that you are wrong is sad.

I wont even bother answer your next crap. Lol.

Aggregator gang
Gross, but you need something to throw mister rapist off his game so I get it

@ez3
Do you seriously believe people are starving on the street because they want to and that they don't work hard enough? Do you really think anyone can be a millionaire if they try?

Dex-chan lover
@Swezed
I took a look at your profile and you seems to be a member of A pair of 2. That's cool and all but I'mma be honest. Did we ever exchanged comment cause that's the only way you would recognize me.

@Sonaldo I see you in the mangadex comments on blue lock almost every chapter, probably why I haven't interacted with you before I've just seen you around a lot xd

Users who are viewing this thread