Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 170 - It's Rather Tasty

Dex-chan lover
Then when this old dude dies, his long lost grandchild will appear to take revenge, along with their own personal Elite Four.

And then when the grandchild dies, their long lost cousin will appear for revenge.

And then when the cousin dies...(ad nauseam)

Supporter
I'm guessing it's gonna be like 10-15 chapters to kill this guy, then another 10-15 to deal with lesbian rapist woman, and then probably yet another 10-15 or maybe even more to actually kill BBEG... we've still got a long road ahead of us my dudes :fml::fml:

Group Leader
I give up. This manga is retarded. I'll come back when it finishes to see how completely unsatisfying it is, but until then, fuck it. May the author choke on his own bile and never finish this absolute waste of time, may that be his legacy of failure.

Dex-chan lover
When this manga's edginess lowers itself to mere canibalism, it just reveals how boring it really is under all of it.
If it's not being shocking and dumb, it really has nothing going for it.

Dex-chan lover
mann shut yo ass up. We all know that in one way or another (prob in like 50 chap) Uruma’s going to kill him

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing it's gonna be like 10-15 chapters to kill this guy, then another 10-15 to deal with lesbian rapist woman, and then probably yet another 10-15 or maybe even more to actually kill BBEG... we've still got a long road ahead of us my dudes :fml::fml:

Just wait until it turns out he's been working for a higher power all along.

Dex-chan lover
Did it get explained why he hates Uruma's gramps so much? I wasn't paying attention

Users who are viewing this thread