Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 173 - A Hero Appears

Dex-chan lover
The problem with this is, why make this a flash back?

It's such a break to the pacing it's giving me whiplash.

Could've just played it a bit more straight and it would've been great.

But no, have this whiplash so the author can justify the previous whiplash where the doctor just pulled a kamikaze vest out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of a pointless death really. So many ways you could have done it.
If you keep doing shock value again and again and again it stops being shock and becomes the norm.
Rape rape, gore, rape, secret boss, rape gore, gore , new boss, rape, gore, super secret new boss, rape gore, gore rape.
Sunk cost fallacy at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I accidentally skipped the previous chapter so I opened this chapter to just see the doc's torso and went "wtf, how'd they get bro"

laughed my ass off when I went back and found out that actually, bro got broself and laughed my ass off (though not as much as doc)

god this series is peak dogshit, I love it

This wouldn't have been as absurd if the author just went over his final thoughts in the last chapter and THEN blowing him up. It almost feels like some pages between these two chapters were just switched around.

Dex-chan lover
Still kinda BS but that was actually a decent explanation for the doctor killing himself instead of throwing the bombs, all things considered. One of the better plot explanations in this series, though that;s not saying a whole lot

Fed-Kun's army
They should have burned the body. In 10 chapters another elite final hidden boss that is the head of the Revolutionary clubs secret afterlife research deparment is going to show up and edo tensei the Doc only for him to say " How ironic I feel more emotion dead than I was alive. ".

Dex-chan lover
Man, when he died last chapter it wasn't sad, it was funny, and I laughed.... now that we get his reasoning... I AM LAUGHING EVEN HARDER. What a way to waste a character!!!!!! I am now starting to believe every time one main character dies, It's because the author doesn't know what to do with them

Dex-chan lover
for the fire dumpster the last chapter was they really made this chapter decent huh.

Dex-chan lover
lHBDCcIX_o.png

Rip Doc, you were the coolest guy.

Dex-chan lover
People last chapter acting like him throwing it would have been better. I think throwing it and not surprising them like he did wouldn't have done anywhere as much damage. Plus with this chapter, he was clearly already dying.
brother a bomb is a fucking bomb

Users who are viewing this thread