Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 176 - So You Came Back?!!

You guys still complaining after 180 chapters? Just enjoy the shitshow lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes shun are MC shown to beat up everyone in the series fails to beat an old man that was literally bombed.

Author sama wisdom is truly one of a kind

Dex-chan lover
... Is it over? Is this awful mess finally finished? Can we stop reading now?

Next chapter: Uruma gets a flashback to Gramps teaching him exactly how to avoid getting shot while a gun is forced into your mouth!
That or someone else shot Kibe before he had a chance to shoot Uruma.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe he actually took the time to write "i got you" "he got me" like a god damn gag. Just incredible.
I got you, you got me, we're a happy enemies, with a great big hug and a stab from me to you, won't you say you got me too 🤣🤣🤣

Aggregator gang
Either Uruama manages to pull a win out of his ass by magical flashback. Or someone else shoots the old man in the back of the head. Either way can this series end so this dumpster fire can finally be put out.

Dex-chan lover
it was all a clone operation and the only real guy was the veteran guy
big baby guy gon come back to go for the triple rape scene

The worst part, I believe the author would do all that.

Double-page supporter
You just gotta love that world class writing:
❌️ Take from several chapters to maybe half a volume in order to gradually introduce/establish filler man's relation to gramps. Potentially showing an interesting dynamic or conflicting philosophies that retroactively works its way into the main encounter.

✅️ Directly tell readers the parallel between said gramps, and the murder hobo filler man who just couldn't get his nonconsentual dick wet years ago, within the first four pages. Only to explicitly emphasize it just in case they didn't get it.

At the very least it's less rapy (I am going to eat these words in the next chapter aren't I?)
Author: "I got you!"

Readers "He got me!"
He can't keep getting away with it!

Users who are viewing this thread