Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 176 - So You Came Back?!!

Dex-chan lover
He'll be okay all he has to is move in and push the barrel to the side and he'll disarm him!
I learned that from Self Defense Guy :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
I actually burst out laughing when grandpa suddenly pulled a gun on him
not gonna lie, it got me a chuckle too, it's like the first sensible thing it happens in a really long time, like why wouldn't he have a gun, although now the question is how author is gonna bs this, also with the explosion the gun should have gotten damage if he had it with him at that moment.

Dex-chan lover
The small detail of idiocy I liked in this chapter was that Uruma considered that the crazed lunatic old man who works with the Rape, Pillage, Kill Army might've actually been slighted by his grandfather in any even semi-reasonable way

Banned
bruh why would Uruma try to use his knife to block the sword , that obviously wouldn't work.
And how would jibei manageto get a gun out of his holster and into uruma';s mouth that fast ?

LOL this was actually just a detour to give him the same scar as grandpa. I can't. This author man.
Worse, he mirrors Kyou now too... :worry:

three people all got cut across the eye and only have a scar in this manga now.

New expectation: uruma is gonna survive all this after all and have his own idiot grandkid who gets bullied and has to have revenge now too and the manga goes for 400 more chapters as old man Shun teaches the grandkid to kill and everything repeats but there's even more rape and there are cyborgs and aliens because it's the future. And kyou lives and also has a grandkid that is the evil villain for shun's grandkid and-

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Nothing is gonna faze him!"

He literally just lost his shit and blew a blood vessel in his eye over seeing your grandfather storage unit... God.... the writting on this thing.

And he just proceed to fight while very visibly having completely lost his shit. That's someone very much fazed.

"I GOT YOU!" / "HE GOT ME!"

Goddamnit I just criticized the writting! And you make me go from cringing to facepalming at it!

And now he's even more disturbed flat out hallucinating. Is this your thoughest opponent yet? And old mentally unstable sociopathic soldier losing his marbles?

Ok. No, we're back. The author realized a crazy old man is something manageable... Oh no wait, apparently crazy old man can pull of the GUN-OUT-OF-FUCKING-NOWHERE-NO-JUTSU! And magically becomes sane again.

What kind of bullshit asspull will we get to justify our protagonist not dying while having a gun shoved in his tonsils?

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe he actually took the time to write "i got you" "he got me" like a god damn gag. Just incredible.
If I taught writting, that page would be my poster child for "Do not do this"

Not only because of THAT stupid piece of writting. But because of the rest of the page is wasted by the protag just going "I was hit in my head / He hit my eye / My eye is cut / I have blood over my eye" LIKE MOTHERFUCKER SHOW DON'T TELL, YOU DIDN'T NEED A WHOLE PAGE OF THAT! JUST NEEDED TO SHOW HIM WITH HIS EYE CUT AND BLOOD OVER IT, BOOM DONE, FUCKING MOVE ON YOU HACK

Christ. This series has been going downhill, but that was a fucking new low in one single page.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, it got me a chuckle too, it's like the first sensible thing it happens in a really long time, like why wouldn't he have a gun, although now the question is how author is gonna bs this, also with the explosion the gun should have gotten damage if he had it with him at that moment.
No no no no no.

You don't give this hack credit for that, no. That was as ridiculous as the rest of the chapter was. Because where THE FUCK did he pull that gun from?

We have this old man completely freaking out in the fight, he just thrusts that blade with both hands with all his body into it going "HAHAHA I GOT YOUUU" only to be parried and the blade broken. And then out of nowhere he has a GUN IN HIS FUCKING HAND? He pulled that shit out from WHERE IN HIS FUCKING COTTON SHIRT?

THAT is a fucking asspull, which MIGHT just explain where he was holding the gun. The "sensible" and "proper writting" would've been for us to be aware that he had a gun on him or showed it somewhere on him along the fight.

NOT the bloody thing suddendly be in his hand and shoved at the protagonist throat in less than one page because "Of course I have a gun, why wouldn't I?"

Group Leader
Author: "Look everyone!
This old dude gave Shun a permanent scar!
He's not a filler!"

Us: "Yes he is, get back to the actual final boss already you hack"
Author wants to take the edginess to the next level to make Uruma look like grandpa as some kinda visual significance to the backstory of this villain.

Dex-chan lover
He's going to add literal ass pulling.
The gun had no bullets and what you heard is a clang of metal to Kibe's skull lol.

10 chapters max before this arc dies or the series is axed ... I guess.

Dex-chan lover
The gun had no bullets and what you heard is a clang of metal to Kibe's skull lol.

10 chapters max before this arc dies or the series is axed ... I guess.
sadly for us it already didn't get axed, as we are in the last arc, it would be the worst case if outta nowhere we get once again the dude escaping and getting another cult

Users who are viewing this thread