Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 10 Ch. 113 - Revolution Test

Power Uploader
Good chapter, I hope it gets to the action part soon and doesn't have so many tragic scenes anymore

Dex-chan lover
Reminder not to invest any feelings to these girls as they will likely get brutally tortured or raped in upcoming chapters.
Yeah that's what I don't like about this Manga

If they did that to the nurse chick imma drop it really

One time should've been enough

Reminder not to invest any feelings to these girls as they will likely get brutally tortured or raped in upcoming chapters.
Yeah totally agree. To be honest I hate this kind of manga but here I am accidentally reached the latest chapter after around 2 hours of reading.

I would be devastated if they kill off the nurse or any other girl but at the same time I am way too deeply invested to drop this manga :fml:

Dex-chan lover
then you probably don't like berserk
Why'd you bring berserk into this? Cause terrible things happen to characters? It's for an entirely different demographic. Too bad Kentucky Mario. I will never see the Berk manga true ending. 😢 Nuts jerking Femtoe while Caca watches

Last edited:
Group Leader
Bro this model chick doesn't understand that hubris is punished in edgy stories. She is gonna get wrecked. And I can't wait to see it.

Dex-chan lover
Again.

Even for fantastic cultists stuff this is ridiculous.

You would do that with high tier indoctrinated members, not with the literal noobs, this cult should have been crackdown years ago since the corpses left at the school.

She's going to die soon huh, no women here has plot armor except for Azuma.

I hope that nurse and Reo has some kind of plot armor.

Users who are viewing this thread