Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 11 Ch. 116 - Nothing More Can be Done

Group Leader
Lol I love when the villain watches the MC kill several of his allies and thinks: "yeah I should capture him! That'll work and won't bite me in the ass later! 🤓"

Double-page supporter
Bruh, he got captured again?!?

Let me guess, he escapes/ some of the new characters die/ he broods more
Or he’ll end up getting fucked up, kill the guy he’s after, have some of the new characters introduced die or get fucked up as well and then he starts brooding even more.

Aggregator gang
why is every single villain in this story a rapist... like literally ALL of them are rapists. can the author not think of anything original?it's just annoying and repetitive at this point. the only reason any female characters exist is so they can get assaulted somehow too :/

Dex-chan lover
why is every single villain in this story a rapist... like literally ALL of them are rapists. can the author not think of anything original?it's just annoying and repetitive at this point. the only reason any female characters exist is so they can get assaulted somehow too :/
It's realistic, I guess.

Aggregator gang
It's realistic, I guess.
not really tbh. there are a million and one ways to be evil without being a rapist. plus, this is a manga, when literally every single last one of your villian's sole evil traits are "Evil and rapes women" that's not very interesting. it's boring as hell.

Group Leader
Bruh, he got captured again?!?

Let me guess, he escapes/ some of the new characters die/ he broods more
PERFECT SUMMARY FOR THE EDGINESS
📏
🪒

Users who are viewing this thread