Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 14 Ch. 147 - Rendezvous

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone remember if Uruma still trains in his grandaddy's arts? I only see him hanging out, and killin, but I don't remember when he trained post timeskip.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't surprising seeing how it called the Revolution Cafe. Ain't nobody gonna go in a cafe like that and not be apart of it

Dex-chan lover
Bro was literally the reason his sister was used as a guinea pig but decides to blame uruman instead

dafuq kinda character development is that the cult literally gave his sister the Saw treatment but chose to work for them instead just to kill the MC

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone remember if Uruma still trains in his grandaddy's arts? I only see him hanging out, and killin, but I don't remember when he trained post timeskip.
I don't think he left him anything behind to learn from. He is probably taught him all he could.

Dex-chan lover
I vaguely remember there being a bunch of lieutenants introduced after the time skip, I hope we don’t have to make our way through all of them.

This is starting to feel like the end of the school arc.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I would not be surprised if cult villain dude is legit a supernatural God.

Would be about just as believable as the rest of the BS shown in this story, we jumped the shark long ago.

Double-page supporter
We were so close to something interesting again and then the same old thing, but i'm just curious about what the police is going to do. Also Jun and Uruma are idiots

Dex-chan lover
Bro was literally the reason his sister was used as a guinea pig but decides to blame uruman instead

dafuq kinda character development is that the cult literally gave his sister the Saw treatment but chose to work for them instead just to kill the MC
he got brainwashed, also he's sick f*ck, so yeah, he added himself for free in Uruman hitlist

Dex-chan lover
Azuma: HELLO STRANGERS, JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS URUMA PERSON YOU SPEAK OF IS MY MAN!
LxzISVe.png

Also Azuma: I actually haven't seen him in like forever, how is he, person I haven't seen in 6 years?"
NkvTaaQ.png

Seriously am I missing something here? I feel like I forgot everything about this plot.

Dex-chan lover
This was already a stupid manga from the get so it's the actual story I'm dissing here but honestly it's the repetition like this hasn't happened 4 times already.

Users who are viewing this thread