Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 14 Ch. 150 - Uruo and Kanamet

Dex-chan lover
"Hello ! It's my first day at this club and I want to be a comedian like Moliere ! It's my dream !"
Club member 630 first words.
Ended like his idol.

Dex-chan lover
Crazy when you re read and see kanames appearance and death was so relatively early in the manga that she'd end up having such a big impact, I think the mangaka didn't expect to like her so much himself she was deffo best girl so far for mc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lol that double page spread.
Also, didn't Jun see kaname get wheeled in decapitated by one of kyou's underlings?
Like doesn't he literally know that Kyou and his underlings murdered Kaname?
I don't remember enough about how Kaname died and what Jun saw.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't accept how "easily" the guy was able to rape Kaname at the festival in broad daylight like that.

Given male/female height difference and the strict genital orientation and penetration angle required it's pretty damn difficult to stuff your pp into a vj if someone is laying on their stomach flat to the ground, let alone you're still wearing pants and presumably you want to move in and out and not have your pp slip out accidentally and have to reinsert it.

Fed-Kun's army
Jun has been the worst character since they first revealed his siscon and he keeps getting more chapters. Kill this guy off already his character is so bad.

Aggregator gang
Man I just keep getting more and more disappointed in this manga, how do you go from a strong start, interesting buildup to the main antag, followed by a slow burn to establish the revolutionary club, only to crap out like this? Calling this shit right now: One of the Kanames is gonna escape and either work with Uruma and be another (potential) love interest, or become an antag-of-the-week in the future out of revenge for losing her "big brother". God I hate what this became, they really should have just extended the end of the pre-timeskip arc and ended it there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man I just keep getting more and more disappointed in this manga, how do you go from a strong start, interesting buildup to the main antag, followed by a slow burn to establish the revolutionary club, only to crap out like this? Calling this shit right now: One of the Kanames is gonna escape and either work with Uruma and be another (potential) love interest, or become a antag-of-the-week in the future out revenge of losing her "big brother". God I hate what this became, they really should have just extended the end of the pre-timeskip arc and ended it there.
it would be funny if all the Kanames got so into character that they end falling in love with Uruma and help him escape and (not neccesarily) kill the moron (probably Uruma would do it anyway but getting murdered by the Kanames is still on style with the series)

Users who are viewing this thread