Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 15 Ch. 153 - Aren't We Friends...?

Dex-chan lover
"oh no, my fragile victim complex!"
Screenshot-20231129-121738-Chrome.jpg

Double-page supporter
This series doesn't make any sense, why not killing Azuma? because "she did nothing wrong"? that could be also said about the Kaname clones, al innocent Girls Brainwash by Jun, be consistent! I think the author did reverse the azuma killing after someone tell him it will made no sense and was just poor shock value.

Well the series is goin on Hiatus, let's hope for the best.

Dex-chan lover
Lowkey sad he didn't commit, the murder was a game of thrones moment where no one excepted it especially in the fashion it happened.

Now it's pretty much just an afterthought

Dex-chan lover
that last death was too much shock value to ever mean something. glad to see you again, azuma.

on that note, i have to wonder why azuma isn't scared out of her wits on how much of a monster uruma is

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaand of course shes not dead
This is the most predictable shit on the planet good god

Dex-chan lover
It is obvious.

Deep down inside bro knows its partially his fault he wants to die in Shun's hands. Something shun will never do to him unless he does something irredeemable.

Dex-chan lover
It is obvious.

Deep down inside bro knows its partially his fault he wants to die in Shun's hands. Something shun will never do to him unless he does something irredeemable.
He's probably already preparing to give shun a bunch of information on the organization so he could get revenge for kaname

Banned
Hahahaha that's so cheesy.
I wonder if the author will use that unexpected perfect face swap twist again in the future? that will add to the train-wrecky-ness of it.
I haven't had this kind of trainwreck feeling since the likes of mirai nikki

Dex-chan lover
Uh.. yea I mean it’s great and all she’s still alive but like did everyone suddenly just forget a woman, clone or otherwise was just brutally raped, mutilated and beheaded? :oops:

Dex-chan lover
Well I for one am happy she is not dead. Shout out to the one who called that it was a clone who was killed. Hope the author feels better soon
Thanks dude, i wasn't the only one though.
Now to the one who was annoyingly going on & on about the copium too much, well... now you can eat your words out

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Also now that we know she is alive i have another theory that is quite sad...

The MC has lost all reason so when he sees azuma still alive he will think that is just another one of Jun's tricks and... Well i'm hoping to be really, really wrong...

Because if not the MC will finish off everyone in the room (thinking Jun just wants to mess with him again, so that would be poetic justice for Jun at least, for us it would be really messed up, but there's the little chance that azuma says something only she and him knows).

Dex-chan lover
that last death was too much shock value to ever mean something. glad to see you again, azuma.

on that note, i have to wonder why azuma isn't scared out of her wits on how much of a monster uruma is
Because even if Uruma is a monster she still loves him no matter what, because she knows he became a monster because of kyuru actions (i don't know if it's the right name, but you know who i am talking about), and she still accepts this fact and want to become his moral star (like in Daredevil season 3 bullseye was a good guy, but because of kingping actions he became evil)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
woa for someone who act dumb in beginning
she actually saying something that make sense!

but still poor that 'fake' girl, i agree there is no turning back...

Users who are viewing this thread