Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I Think I Like You

Fed-Kun's army
for a cautious dude im dissapointed in Uruma for not predicting that she´d get bugged unless he forsaw it but i doubt that since he wouldnt say all that if he knew she got bugged, and im getting hella sad that the page count dropped from the 20-30 count to fucking below 15 pages like what the fuck

Power Uploader
@Titanfan548 This series used to series monthly with a page count of 30-45, but now it is weekly with a page count of 12, so you are still getting the same amount of content per month.

Group Leader
He did foresaw that oh he's coming for him but at the same time something is gonna happen to the girl once again 😁

Dex-chan lover
not the brightest future for the girl also the MC seems that he has no idea/doesn't give fk on what's going to happen to the girl in the next chapter lol
, sad I can't read ch12 because of points...

Double-page supporter
this girllll bruhhh
plus she confessed at the worst possible moment, how do you even like someone you barely even met?

Fed-Kun's army
@Trikky i guess, but id rather enjoy a monthly issue with a juicy stack of 30-35 pages like it used to have unfinished cliffhangers every week

WAIT HOLD UP, did i just see the MC being raped as a kid by this fuckface. Holy shit!! This is f'ing insane

Fed-Kun's army
WELFARE WAIFU FOR PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM BULLYING

Actually this is pretty interesting, I hope they kill everyone and continue on living peacefully. What a great outcome!

Thanks for the translation, counting hours until the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread