Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I Think I Like You

Dex-chan lover
At least, he want her safe and don't use her, BUT she is the the plot device with no personality that make the things happen, without her the manga would be better but probably the author wouldn't know how to write....

mannnnnnnnnnnn...... i done yup i done i know what will happen that guy and the girl.... that gonna be rip in ass and that girl gonna be gangbang and yeahhh thank for translation... not best girl ever like 10 chapter i like you that has kill someone... yeahhhh shittttt

Dex-chan lover
so i saw that ch 12 is raw already out, anyone know
if rape happened or the girl somehow "survive"

The story was good but it's one of those rare cases when a "female lead" singlehandedly ruins it by being either annoyingly retarded or just all-around unlikable.

Don’t be stupid, if the MC had no connections to anyone outside of his grandpa, his brother and revenge, he’d be untouchable and there would be no actual conflict or suspense. However stupid the FMC may be, she provides openings in his cold defense for him to be or become vulnerable enough for there to be suspense. You WANT the enemies to catch on and retaliate, To show you what they’re capable of. He didn’t learn all of this cool shit just so he could pick off some jerky unknowning highschoolers. This should be a battle of Cunning minds utilizing flaws in character

This had an amazing start, and one character can really ruin it all wow. I wonder if the drastic reduction in pages between the first chapter and the past couple are because of interest going downhill or something

I think mc, deliberately speaking openly because he knows for sure there will be bugging devices, all these things are done to lure ushiro out and treat him because it will make it easier for mc.(sorry my english really bad).

This chick needs to go, why was she even at a place like that in the 1st place, did she voluntarily sign up for prostetution?

Users who are viewing this thread