Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I Think I Like You

@ramzy based on this genre, i think this girl will always safe no matter what because
she was the final horseman of the bullies expecting the plot twists at the finale

Dex-chan lover
That last boss girl is definitely this girl's sister or something isn't she

Dex-chan lover
That moron keep just ruining everything, I have no idea how the author can think we like her at this point.

Dex-chan lover
JFC this dumb bitch antics is pissing me off. The author can just kill this bitch and I won't even shed a single tear

Fed-Kun's army
MC could have avoided all this by finding the guy himself and stalking the house. His angry face was drawn really well tho. Also poor MC getting raped by this cunt, Ushiro is such an evil bastard (his name means behind or back in japanese which is kinda appropriate...)

I understand FeMC role is to help him return to normalcy but her loony toons level stupidity ruins the story

Double-page supporter
Maybe we'll get some of grandpa's wisdom about deceiving in the next chapter.

This is just my prediction not a spoiler but just to be safe
I think these two are intentionally conversing like this because they know there's a mic bug in the bag. If this is true, the prior setup was poor(girl imagining another customer, the sudden shift to prostitution, being non chalant and still continuing with the job even after she was almost killer by the pimp), the author is not a skilled writer imo

These are my opinions, but just in case...
Black haired girl is a pawn, of course.

So... MC got raeped all those years ago, I bet multiple times too. These abusers need to die, slowly and painfully.

Honestly, I vote for that blond girl trapped in that room to be FL. She wants abuser dead too. Two people with a deep grudge teaming up would be nice.

Oh wow Uruma got fucking ræped in the ass by that faggot, also surprise surprise, ofc the rapist scumbag has a secret speaker attached to the bag of that hag

Contributor
*facepalm* ....I'm just going to pretend FMC fell on her head as a child and thus can't help but be a little bit retarded.

I also hope Uruma planned all this, would be a nice revenge for that fucker who raped him as a kid. Jesus, what a bunch of human trash.

Please say Uruma knew about the wire tap or whatever it's called. He shouldn't have to suffer through anymore of these assholes shit, but the plot demands. The FMC being an idiots nothing new, but please don't have Uruma end up with her. Please, like gosh. As much as I don't want this to end with Uruma's arrest or death, the Fmc bitch should just fuck off, she isn't helping.

Users who are viewing this thread