Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Gentle Man

Dex-chan lover
SOME
BODY
FhRdh3T.png

Wouldn't care for a dumbass to get done in by sht. Would be a different story if it included her innocent friends/relatives.
She's willingly part of the system, and already betrayed the MC with the possibility of MC's death.
She doesn't deserve it, sure, but who the fuck would care except for people close to her, Emiya Shiro, dumb pacifists, and sjw's.

Supporter
Like I said, I'll stop the reading. This manga is written this bad that I don't care anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Double rape-combo in the last two chapters...come on Japan, get your act together! 😫

Well, with this i think it's safe to say the rape attempts on Azuma have used up more pages than Uruma's revenge itself.
In the description MC says "I won't let ANYONE get in the way of my revenge."
But seems like the author wants to say "I won't let ANYONE get in the way of my rape."

Azuma will prolly get ræped, bc mc is outside and gonna blitz fast towards that rapist faggot who fcked him in the ass.. Or mc magically appears to save the day and the rapist faggot plan to ræp mc and live another day

Dex-chan lover
Where the hell is the revenge!!?? With what happened in chapter 1 is enough for the manga!! We don't need any more bullshit now!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread