Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Bikerman

he surprised me when he took out a pen lmao but what's w the chapters tho its getting shorter

Dex-chan lover
What. So this is all there is at the moment? There's 1 one more chapter released but still, I feel like absolutely nothing happened in the last chapters lmao. Where're is tje revenge??!!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!

Thanks for the new chapter update! :3

Tho fr what with these short chapters lately? its getting shorter and even shorter. Would we get a 5 page chapter next? :'u

tbh i'd like to wait a month for longer chapter than a very short every week. I hope the author is fine tho

So this guy has been conveniently raping everywhere he wants, how the fuck is he not in jail already, what the fuck is the police doing?

@dumbw0ay he a member of a drug dealer yakuza that also runs a prostitution service, i'm pretty sure with that level of "f-ck you" money they can buy the entire police department lmao

Don't worry though, the mc about to fold him

“I’ll have to do “that”” Lmao, should add a martial arts tag or fantasy tag if he starts using magic lol.

Waste of pencil, if John wick has taught me anything, it is to shove the sharp object in the ear or the fucking eye, not in the temple, esp if the target is resilient due to being a roidded mf. If done correctly a fucking full forced shove in the ear could reach the brain and fuck up the faggot

Fed-Kun's army
You know, not having a clumsy helmet, that not only makes your movements awkward, but also blocks some of your view and hearing, might've helped.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i'm gonna have to do detachment as well. Detach any criticism while i'm reading this dumpster of a manga that is.

Users who are viewing this thread