Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The First

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepii
When he peeled the bully skin, thought he's gonna splash lime juice on it instead of shooting it with bb straight away. Induce the feeling of pain little by little so the tortured wont pass out or die straight away. Like how Jason asked Kaneki to count backwards from 1000 but more realistic.

Dex-chan lover
aight bet
is the police officer also a piece of shit or he knows about the death of Shun's parents and know what and who caused it

Dex-chan lover
Really satisfying. But ofc, things wouldn’t go down and these plans wouldn’t happen without anything or anyone to get in the way.

God damn that was the most simplest extreme torture I've ever seen in a manga... Holy

if the police get involved it's gonna be annoying
"of course" for the sake of stupid plot they didn't have any investigation towards the bullies but all of a sudden now they're gonna be chasing down the mc

Dex-chan lover
Wait what so the leader is a SHE??
Oh looks like there is actually a police investigating the case in the past, how helpful he could be letting things pass after 4 years.

Aggregator gang
I’m surprise that this dipshit didn’t even think about his skin getting peeled off.

Another disappearance? And why is he already on the suspect list he was separated from them in middles school and did nothing

Dex-chan lover
I feel like MC didn't torture him enough? And is the last boss is a "SHE"? Maybe we're gonna get some Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi treatment here? lol

Dex-chan lover
We're only the first kill in and the police are already suspecting him ? That's fucking bullshit. I bet they're gonna be all up his ass with their sixth sense bullshit that "I feel like he's the killer, he's got some dangerous eyes" bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread