Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Favorite

Dex-chan lover
I saw the rape thing coming form a mile away but it was worst than I imagined.

Kawashisomething McEasygirl, thinking that a guy running an underground prostitution service is somehow "possibly a good guy", baffles me.
The sheer lack of sense of danger and innocence from that girl is nauseating. She never learned any lessons from the previous events.
I sure do hope MC puts her to good "use"
Ofc not anything physical. (Even though she literally betrayed him right off the bat)

Dex-chan lover
This girl has no freaking sense of Self-preservation. "Oh my god this place is shady, oh my god I'm getting grope, oh my god this place there's prostitution and my friend is clearly nuts". "Maybe I should leave? Nope", let's stay here longer and slip into this slutty prostitute cloths because my crazy prostitute friend told me to. "Oh no looks like I'm going to get rape because of my stupidity". This girl adds nothing to this story except for fan service, get rid of her.

Fed-Kun's army
Could the main character not just follow yuuga during the day to see what he's actually doing, maybe wait till he leaves home and investigate further? Seems a bit inefficient to go off of rumours. Same for the last guy, why even join the school when they do shady shit outside of it

The FemC is going to walk into a rape gang next arc completely naked covered in melted chocolate

Fed-Kun's army
cant wait for Uruma to kill that dude, that guy needs the most degrading death possible please

Group Leader
lol better cross your fingers recruitment comes through, this tl can't even tell いたい and いったい are two different things. clown shit

Users who are viewing this thread