Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Favorite

Dex-chan lover
I don't like that there is so much friggen r*pe but I am VERY curious to know about how will he do revenge on them all.

Dex-chan lover
@KantotinBurat well yeah, he's ready for a full revenge on them, he needs to throw threm into disarray so they don't suspect him when he goes for the next one.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so he is an obsessive psycho who sticks to one.Fucking abuser.
That girl ended up like any girl character in hentai,who was swallowed by darkness,it's pretty obvious she was against it first, base from the statement of the people who know her.

Also damn can't stop face palming how the female lead always drag on these problems.
Thank you sooo much for the translations!!

Srsly what is the point of this azuma girl.... except for getting into trouble and pissing off the readers😑😑

Welp, when i saw how Yuugi treated his girlfriend I can assume how it will end for him.

> MC kidnapping him by drugging
> Drags him into the torture chamber
> Binding him on a chair very tight, naked
> MC torturing him with various tools
> Hurts like hell, but pretend to be cool, mocking the MC for being weak and a pussy
> MC threatening him with a spiked baseball bat. Yuuga sweats profusely.
> MC is not doing it by himself and let it do it by special guest.
> Guess who is it? Bingo, its his girlfriend Karen.
> Driven by revenge of his boyfriend's mistreat she takes the bat and is about to smack him into oblivion
> Can't do it because she loves him so much.
> MC convinces her, her boyfriend has many lovers and treats them literally like shit.
> Heard enough of the bad traits she smacks his dong over and over again into a bloody pulp.
> Yuuga, for real, says sorry what he did to her and also the MC for bullying him.
> MC doesn't give a fuck, let Karen continues to beat him into pieces, yuuga begs for mercy, MC leaves the room.
> Revenge on villian #2 completed.

I'm glad this series is continuing, i can't wait to see these assholes getting what they deserve.

Safe to say I'm not the only one who hates this dumb bitch, but do these type of manga's always need a stupid dumb bitch girl always finds a way to get in trouble and mc has to help?

Users who are viewing this thread