Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Lust

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I want to see moreeee!

I'm hoping the girl gits gud after almost being raped and killed so many times and becomes a proper accomplice for the MC's revenge.

The female leads role in this story was sealed when the author introduced her as some who is "kind and righteous". Therefore, she is naive and passive. She will somehow always wind up in these situations and will be the author's goto to create problems for the MC. She will have learned nothing from any of the situations she's been put in and will continue to rely on no one else but the MC. I dislike characters like her.

For a girl who has almost been raped two times, kidnapped, and fooled into a prostitution ring, she's still feeling ok? Still sane? Nothing? No police? No crippling mental break? NOTHING?

What is this author trying? Rape attempts aren't that bad? Getting assaulted isn't that bad? The MC gets to snap from losing his family but FL is getting roped into this shit without a thought?

"Maybe he isn't so bad."' Was bad enough last chapter. But running straight back to the prostitution ring ran by the guy?

I hope the girl gets some agency and snaps because otherwise she serves no purpose but to get almost raped and saved. I know this is one of those mangas but this is so so bad even on those standards it makes this unreadable.

Dex-chan lover
Echoing the complaints of everyone else about the naivety of the FMC clashing with the pace and tone of the story even if it is supposed to serve as a foil for how despicable the antagonists are.
I'm going to take it further for this chapter though, because it doesn't even make logical sense from Yuuga's PoV to suddenly go stabby-stab-stab in what I'm assuming to be the prostitution-bar's locker room. No way he doesn't get immediately busted the others present in the building where JK-sex-for-money is one thing but blood-spattered walls and a body are another. It clashes with the buildup of what must have been careful planning to hold his GF as sex-prisoner for months to suddenly jeopardize it with a violent murder that will be hard to cover up. Even when he was burning the tongue of the other girl he did it far away from the building proper. It would have made more sense to go with the classic "Taser KO" and then lock her up with his GF.

If a little girl find out about the hide house how the police could not for so many time ?

I will not accept if they bring out the fact that the inspector is smart ! There is no way !

Aggregator gang
She actually went back lol. If she dies grotesquely, so be it. There has to be a limit to how much of a retard you can be until it becomes a crime deserving of a punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread