Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Hotel 303

Group Leader
True Brother @Balazkjes and the enemy was listening to the whole conversation between them at the next chapter but they stop the best part of it 😅

Dex-chan lover
@pokefairy two things
1. she's a moron
2. she's starting to lose it, only thing she can do to escape the trauma is have a silly delusion.

Contributor
@DarknessAssassin - dude, you're using the spoiler tag wrong. The text goes between the two brackets, not after them, as that doesn't do jack lol.

The fantasy made me facepalm so bad. You're going off to be prostituted to some random guy and all you can think about is the 'customer' giving you a million roses and it might be fun? All of my what lmao.

This bitch is so fucking dumb, you see some dude raping another and he then tries to kill you and instead of calling the police you decide to become a prostitute? Honestly, women like this deserve everything that happens to them.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, no, she almost get killed but still follow the guy's order when he is clearly gonna kill her once she come back? This is too retarded. I liked her at first but now I really hope she fade out of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread