Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - If It Opens Any Further…

Double-page supporter
Ya'll some sick, draconian fuckers that need serious mental help if you be approving of this torture. Fucking psychopaths man. I approve of killing those fuckers to get them off the streets, but making them suffer just for the sake of it serves no purpose. It's literally just psychopathy. There's no justification for torturing someone for fun or payback.

Dex-chan lover
I had my legs closed the entire chapter, I can't imagine the pain

Well, I agree with instant death rather than torture. No need to become a monster yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Damn boi is not yet done,level cleared ,now brace yourselves for 50 more levels of torture to go.

Double-page supporter
@Goodfuckery So just cause we think he deserves more torture we need mental help? You seem to have forgotten his parents died cause of these assholes and this dude butt raped him get off your high horse mr good guy 😂

Double-page supporter
TheFlash080 "So just cause we think he deserves more torture we need mental help?" Yes, you do. I haven't forgotten shit you fucking psycho. If he wants to kill them to avenge his parents and make himself feel better, then sure go right ahead. But to inflict torture that would be deemed by any sane person as a crime against humanity makes him just as bad as the people he kills. Nothing justifies this level of brutality, nothing at all. Get outta your bedroom and make some friends you edgy 14 year old.

Double-page supporter
@Goodfuckery First of all I'm 29 dumbass and the only one acting like a 14 year old is you seeing as you get pissy cause people think he deserves more. Second this is a manga you actually think if we saw this in real life we'd actually say yeah give him more torture! Obviously not as i said get off your high horse and stop judging people for what they want to happen 💁🏽‍♂️

Double-page supporter
TheFlash080 I have every right to judge you sick fucks. People like you probably rooted for Light Yagami in death note. Same people that got bullied in school and just wanna see bullies get fucking brutalized in fiction since you never had the balls to stand up for yourselves and now try to live vicariously through these types of stories. But hey, enjoy your little power fantasy trash.

@Goodfuckery
If some kids killed my parents and mocked there deaths, trust me this torture will seem like paradise for them, don't use the you were bullied excuse, I had in fact a pretty normal life, not outstanding not overcast, just normal

Users who are viewing this thread