Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Inside

Dex-chan lover
man, why would she kill her self like that...
she doesn't deserve to die because of that trash...
also, my pp hurts lmao

Double-page supporter
Shit man I had to go check my own peepee after this chapter to see if it was ok 😫 but damn wasn't expecting her to kill herself as well even uruma wasn't expecting that 😔

Honestly, this can be played as a murderer/suicide and he wont have to do anything to clean himself.

Even though he’s an evil ass and he deserved that

As a man I feel bad for him no kap

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, that was way more depressing than anything else... Can't believe I'm saying it, but I feel kinda sorry for him because he seems to actually have loved her, was just too fucked up by that point to even identify the feeling...

MC will probably get really confused and fucked up about Karen killing herself because I don't think he can relate to it at any level. Or he will wonder whether he will be able to keep going after completing his revenge.

Dex-chan lover
MC shouldn't have let her take revenge like this.
Unless someone is really strong, torturing someone will not do them any favor. And she was pretty broken to begin with, so this was the last straw.

As for the "victim" of the day, the flashbacks seem to point at some past genuine feelings that got distorted. Probably due to the influence of the mastermind behind the past bullying on the MC. He is sick and deserved retribution, but it's hard to tell if he was bad to begin with or what kind of person he would have been if he didn't get involved with that crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread