Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Inside

Dex-chan lover
She can't live normally after all the shit the guy has done to her, so yeah that's the reason she killed herself.

Dex-chan lover
@Wyrm doubt about the influence of the other guy, remember that he raped the MC when they were friggin kids. He is warped af, and most likely that he didn't want to share her with the world, so genuine feelings I wouldn't call them.

poor girl, thing is... if she got out after this, she would probably try to kill herself, the question is for the MC that he got surprised, probably was expecting her to be like him.

@Wyrm nah the guy was pretty fucked up to begin with. He literally raped MC as a child, and kept with that theme all his life. That kind of psychotic erotica is ingrained into his personality.

Dex-chan lover
Its funny like some ppl try to find excuses for that shit guy, he was a shit person and still is a shit person now, he deserved what he got. Kinda sorry for the girl could probably back to community with a proper help and rehabilitation.

Aggregator gang
the girl already feels hopeless, betrayed by her lover, was in confinement for several years, and suffered torture. she doesn't think she can get back the life she had prior to meeting the dude, she doesn't even know how to face reality after that.

poor lass.

As sad as i am for the girl killing herself. This is probably the best punishment the dude could go through. Because i think he actually really did love her and now she's gone because of him. he will probably suffer way more than he would from the pear thing (maybe not the dick one, that one was THOUGH).

Dex-chan lover
I wish she would've survived, but this is probably best case scenario for MC. No witnesses, and if he has any brains he'd wipe down his fingerprints so cops will think the girl is the killer.

Users who are viewing this thread