Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Inside

One of the few manga were the rapist gets a slow and painful death, finally. I was expecting her to try commit suicide but I thought the MC would stop her. It's sad it went down like this but it's great for the story

damn girl. should have torture him more before killing yourself. It's one in a lifetime opportunity.

@Dizzydoom686 well it was rather quick. usually there is this cliche monologue "oh I'm impure/unclean bla bla" before she raise her blade (or whatever) in an slow and exaggerated manner while sobbing then the mc will stop her and saying beautiful words that make her have hope again. thus happy ending

but nah. let's just kill her. It's kinda refreshing tbh

Dex-chan lover
Dang. Hope that guy is still alive. Those dogs aren't gonna rape themselves

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto and @OsoJr
The whole bullying as kids also happened under the leadership of Kyou.
That's the most messed up one of the lot and I think the only one of the group who actually had killing impulses from the beginning.
The other ones were also clearly bad to some extend, but I don't know for sure how far they would have gone had they not been influenced by him.
Pretty sure they would have been "simple" delinquents, rather bad but not psychotic killers.
Like in chapter 5, when we see Kyou explaining how to "maximize" the feeling of killing an animal. Mixing the feeling of love into a killing impulse. That's pretty twisted and not something Senkouji would have thought of by himself.

That said, he was never really a good person to begin with. Pretty sure Kyou chose this band because of their bully personalities.

I'm speculating the reason those flashbacks were included is that the fucked up dude actually loved the girl but was too messed up to deal with it.
He'll probably completely lose it now seeing her kill herself. Assuming he's still conscious for it.
Would be interesting if she also realized it and this was the ultimate fucked up revenge.

Group Leader
Every member of the group were a little crazy, but clearly Kyou helped to increase their insanity, at the end everyone was test subjects of Kyou. But they still deserved to be tortured and killed after all they done XD.

Probably the girl was the first person who showed genuine affection to Yuuga, and he, in his madness and afraid of losing the only person who showed affection to him, just wanted her for him...

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo no why do you have to kill youself 😭😭😭.bish doesn't deserve it.

Karen... She was a good kind of karen, mc could've stopped her from killing herself, but I think Uruma knew that she no longer has will to live after all the dreadful shit she has experienced... Rapist fag might still live so just to make sure mc should fking decapitate him

Group Leader
Dafuq why :( OMG poor girl :((
...yet even as I'm saying this, rly wish her death will hit this biatch Yuuga hard

@KantotinBurat seems like Uruma doesn't expect it?

Users who are viewing this thread