Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Twins

I don't like how the last 2 chapters is like a romcom when we all know one of the girls gonna die at the end of this arc.

Maybe both at the end.

Dex-chan lover
God why do I have a feeling she will be dead as well later on just like karen.
While the other girl will be protected by the plot armor.

Here is a wild guess, the twins are actually incestual, this brother wants to trick MC into dating his sister, later they will betray MC by revealing their secret and doing their act in front of him to torment his feelings. They chose him bcs he looks handsome, kind, weak, and was bullied when they went to the same school.
Little did they know, they chose the wrong one to fuck with.

Its a pretty good one, if I can say so myself.

Kz3

Something is Sus about those twins.....shit, my bad vibes detectors are going off

@mAceOfHearts
Tbh i think the author is setting something. They wouldn't add another innocent girl for no reason. I think those twins are actually bullies

Fed-Kun's army
I hate that one girl and i hate the fact that the author is trying so hard to push her thru
It just doesn't work 😩

Everything about those twins and this "coincidence of being selected to work with her scream - SET UP!

It's all too suspicious. I hope Iruma is just playing the fool but is secretly on guard against them all.

@Sleepinginair the plot armor on this one girl is no joke! She would get herself in trouble only to be whooshed out of it.

Dex-chan lover
@zhanghan3k Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

So the unconscious brother is gonna get kidnapped right ? I mean there is nobody there protecting him so what stops those fuckers from nabbing him while mc isn't there to threaten him ?

It's like the MC wasn't trained by a special ops soldier for years. He's just so typical, he doesn't have any suspicions towards the twins at all. Or even fear they could be used against him.

Users who are viewing this thread