Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Target

Oh please. That stupid pervert. If he target her. Than Uruma will project her or not. Oh yeah! Can't wait. He will next kill HIM.
9.png

Hmmmmmmmmm, you know guys i'm starting to get the impression that no one in this manga is within their right state of mind.......could be me I dunno just a gut feeling.

Power Uploader
@Talarczyk You mean it wasn't from the beginning? 'Cause this is so edgy I chuckle every time since chapter 2.

cant wait for the dude to rape the girl now and the mc most likely appearing right before he put it in and killing him infront of her causing her to be scared and that being the cause of the police starting to notice whos responsible for the kills
idk if this actually happens but if it does then im just very good at guessing what happens.

Maybe someone told the mangaka something and the mangaka changed their writing. It's so different from the first few chapters. I can only read so that I will know what happens to the rest of the bullies. Curiosity only now 😔
sigh

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama it was edgy trying to be serious, if it gave you chuckles it's expected but author didn't try... now, this chapter was pretty much from a newgrounds fun video...
uruma our battle will be legendary.. next scene angry masturbation 😂😂

Went from a school life romance comedy manga to a fighting furyo manga and ended on a guy masturbating, all of that in only one chapter.

i guess mangaka wanted to make this revenge stuff longer or something, i see no point in adding a random girl just so she can get sexually molested and mc get mad.

Users who are viewing this thread