Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Kiss Scene

From the way things are going, the new girl will end up separating from MC. Hope it's not some fucked up shit like NTR at least.

Aggregator gang
Take it back @Princyboi
4f6ywv.png

Double-page supporter
You fellas need to chill first of all did you forget like 2 chapters back how the wanking bully described the girl? All he said was her name and how hot she was and why was she talking to uruma meaning the dude has never spoken to her at all even before she started talking to uruma... So how is she a suspect and the other 2 bullies had already said they wouldn't interfere with uruma's revenge

"Kaname is serious about you"
Bitch don't even know he's torturing and killing mofos after class. Or at least I hope she doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
Noooooooo MC's gonna get NTR'd and Kaname's the next girl to get raped aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....... Let's hope not...

Idk why I'm getting iffy vibes from the brother and the girl. I've seen a lot of shit and it seems like a possibility that there's something dark or twisted the siblings are hiding. Might just be me though and they're normal people.

i’m seriously thinking that the siblings, or at least the brother are in cahoots with the bullies like no way all this happens by pure coincidence someone is setting something up

So Uruma is a killer that is also a simp? Doesn't he know those don't live long? These siblings totally creep me out.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiju MC can develop feelings for her at any moment, specially after this shit happens, then Madoka rapes her in front of him. You know, classic netorare shit 😭

i hope the girl is used to make mc question his actions and not to just let her get raped and mc get mad

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiju Still, I wouldn't like to see cute girl being raped in a non-H manga by a non-MC characters 😔✊

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it.

- Girl will get raped.
- MC will get even angrier.
- Girl's brother will want revenge against MC.

If this does happen, I'm dropping this manga as well lol.

Users who are viewing this thread