Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Witness

I might drop this. Chapters take years to come out and the chapter takes 2 seconds to read. Another day, another shorter chapter.

Ugh, what do you mean Real Justice. Don't be a fucking cringe police.

Where did the manga go wrong. Oh yeah, when the mangaka started using the gus as plot devices 😫. I mean, our head bully is a girl but I like her more than the two ther girls in the series.
And did that police man just say "Real Justice"? When mc's fay was murdered where was this real justice? 🤦🏾‍♀️.

Fed-Kun's army
lol, the police was absolutely useless when those scums he killed running around doing as they please. I hope this police die too

Dex-chan lover
the police woman hearing the other guy
d2b.jpg

Aggregator gang
uh oh spaghettio, the police is on Uruma's tail. I foresee a threeway battle between Uruma, the detective, and the ring leader by the end and it will be a bloodbath probably

Dex-chan lover
It's always trap in this manga. I bet either in the past MC being nice to her causing her getting more bullied so she resent MC and want revenge on him or she love to be bullied or even weirder she's love those sadistic psychopath and she try to get their attention by being nice with MC.

Police in these series are useless, but always get in the way of the main character who they didn't even help in the first place. Hope they both get killed too

Lmao, calling it right now that the detective had something to do with the five friends not be held accountable.

All I feel is an impending sense of doom. Also, the detective is on the side of the bullies.

Users who are viewing this thread