Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Witness

To the guys below that said that the police know who the killer of mc parent is i want to tell you that they dont know. First thing first while they have suspect they dont have any evidence that those 5 kid is the killer. Second thing the guy that know who the killers is keeping his mouth shut(mc) and not even revealing that those 5 are bullying him making catching those 5 kids even harder because they have no motive. Third thing is the reason why the police are onto mc is because if their hunch is correct that mc is trying to delliver the punishment on his own he will probally kill a lot of people which will have prio than case that was closed as accident.

"What is real justice" this is the question broth. If you are strong enough you can impose yours. Is it real justice ? Yeah for you.
Pretty complicated question !
Be good, don’t hurt others for your own good.
But I know this world isn’t fair.

Dex-chan lover
i have a feeling the cop is related to one of the five kids that bullied iruma and got some psychotic tendencies too

Dex-chan lover
Werent they normal level assholes before meeting the psycho girl?

I had the impresion that air gun guy was normal on the surface until she motivated him to bully Aruma.

So now they were a bully unit all along?

Dex-chan lover
That cop must be related to one of the targets and knows full well what they have been up to. During all these years he did absolutely nothing about the activities of those punks, yet now that they started disappearing, he's spending his time trying to catch Uruma. Who knows, maybe he's just an ordinary dirty cop getting paid to protect the punks and alert them of any developments within the police forces that could threaten them. He doesn't really appear that personally worried about the disappearances, so I reckon he's either paid by or related to Kyou. He's not worried because he believes Kyou can take care of herself.

Dex-chan lover
How about you show true justice to the underage prostitution ring that was going on, the giant serial assaulter/rapist that was wandering around or the kid who was just forced to drink detergent?

Contributor
Ok, Chizuru or whatever the name of black hair girl is, is just pure trash.

Why the author think it's a good idea to make a character like her ?
Even here in this chapter, it's cringe.

Dex-chan lover
what a b*tch of a cop, being useless since 4 years now being all serious against the victim

trash cop

the romance is kinda ruining it for me, just wanna see him be an emotionless killer

Users who are viewing this thread