Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Night Before

I really hope that the new girl is not a part of their scheme or that she turns into one of their victims again

Dex-chan lover
Wait, which one is Madoka? I forgot already ๐Ÿคฃ

Dex-chan lover
Kind of hard to ratchet tension over a character that was introduced, what, 3 or 4 chapters ago?

Talk about death flags. I didn't think this was high art at the beginning but this is so obviously a "get the main character happy and pull the rug out from under him" plot that it's taking any tension away.

Double-page supporter
Shit I definitely sense death flags but not just for the asshole bully please if kaname has to die don't let her get raped at least ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

The only manga ever to give me anxiety. ๐Ÿ’€ shits scary as fuck because people around Mc could get hurt without warning lmao.
Iโ€™m shaking....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

Dex-chan lover
The current target is the most unhinged so far, but doesn't seem like he has any skills to back it up. Should be an easy kill

cant rlly predict whats going to happen, but its obvious Uruma's going to suffer

ngl the siblings seem very fishy but even then i just hope that the girl doesnt end up getting raped like we all assume its gonna happen

Hope he doesnโ€™t grow SOFT ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dex-chan lover
I feel it, I sense it, and I don't want to
aF5dMY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread