Juujika no Rokunin

Some are still alive.
Thanks for the reply. Out of 5 some are alive means only 2-3 died in 140+ chaps? That's waaaaay too slow.. i think I'm not going to read it until it is finished and I know for sure that all of them died.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the reply. Out of 5 some are alive means only 2-3 died in 140+ chaps? That's waaaaay too slow.. i think I'm not going to read it until it is finished and I know for sure that all of them died.
You aren't missing much. The story has been asspull after asspull so far and i wager the author will drag it out until he gets axed and has to finish it within three rushed chapters.

You aren't missing much. The story has been asspull after asspull so far and i wager the author will drag it out until he gets axed and has to finish it within three rushed chapters.
I started reading Maria no danzai recently and it seems better than this. Different types of revenge though it does feel that the victims get off easy specially when you are shown what they did every now and then rather a single prologue describing all the bullying.

Dex-chan lover
I started reading Maria no danzai recently and it seems better than this. Different types of revenge though it does feel that the victims get off easy specially when you are shown what they did every now and then rather a single prologue describing all the bullying.
Ha, funny you are saying this. I pondered reccomending this in here too.
Imho, its way better. Excellent pacing so far, the author actually goes through with the killings at a good speed and has a certain variety to it.
And considering the most recent death, I wouldn't call this "easy" tbh. Not gonna spoil it, but it seems to me like a really fucking shitty way to die.

Ha, funny you are saying this. I pondered reccomending this in here too.
Imho, its way better. Excellent pacing so far, the author actually goes through with the killings at a good speed and has a certain variety to it.
And considering the most recent death, I wouldn't call this "easy" tbh. Not gonna spoil it, but it seems to me like a really fucking shitty way to die.
I see. I hope it continues that way then. Specially for the main guy. Since usually the main guy keeps getting saved or suddenly powers up or something and it then delays things. Also I don't really want her husband in the story. Since I don't really like drama which seems to be his role.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing it's not actually her. The author just introduced 5 characters that received plastic surgery to look the same and were broken into acting like the same person, so this one is probably the same, and next chapter the dude is going to torture yet another lookalike.

Because as bad as the series is, and as much of the boner as the author gets everytime he has the chance to torture/rape a female character, I doubt the he would be stupid enough to kill a comic relief character in half a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t even bother reading this. It could have been an interesting story, but all the author wants to do is just portray his torture and rape fetish.

If there is a female character they will get raped and tortured before being murdered. If there is a guy they will rape at least one woman and torture her before they are also murdered.

Seriously, just avoid this trash.

I'm guessing it's not actually her. The author just introduced 5 characters that received plastic surgery to look the same and were broken into acting like the same person, so this one is probably the same, and next chapter the dude is going to torture yet another lookalike.

Because as bad as the series is, and as much of the boner as the author gets everytime he has the chance to torture/rape a female character, I doubt the he would be stupid enough to kill a comic relief character in half a chapter.
Fr tho if this isn't it ima drop this, if they actually killed her off like this after she has been in the story since the beginning im actually gonna freak.

Fr tho if this isn't it ima drop this, if they actually killed her off like this after she has been in the story since the beginning im actually gonna freak.
oh yeah you can freak out. there's no female character from the first two arks alive.

A lot of mangaka of the manga I read are getting sick nowadays. What’s in the water or air in Japan?

Contributor
No. This is really trash.
And i say that even as a guy who like edge/survival/gore stuff, but everything here is awful.

Mc becoming dumb at the worst times, the worst girl getting dozen of plot armors while every other girl get killed/raped, and especially what happen just before the timeskip, while it could have been much better.

And pok though Dead Tube was bad. But Dead Tube is a masterpiece next to this trash manga.

What a waste of time. Thanks god mangadex and online readers exist, i would be even more salty if i had spend money for this shit.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
If you look at the tags you know you're in for one edgy, dark ride, but do yourself a favor and drop it after ch86. It only goes downhill from here, with even more ridiculous plot twist, nonsensical gore and rape, purely for shock value. The author is only milking it at this point.

It is trash for like 70% of the story but the beginning and latest arcs have been interesting. But for fucks sake every woman in the story is sexually assaulted/raped. People are getting griffithed all the time. All the antagonists have no dimensionality either; just evil for evil‘s sake. You really have to suspend your disbelief as things are getting more surreal and nonsensical now.
Gotta give credit where credit‘s due though, Uruma is one of the hardest motherfuckers I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It is trash for like 70% of the story but the beginning and latest arcs have been interesting. But for fucks sake every woman in the story is sexually assaulted/raped. People are getting griffithed all the time. All the antagonists have no dimensionality either; just evil for evil‘s sake. You really have to suspend your disbelief as things are getting more surreal and nonsensical now.
Gotta give credit where credit‘s due though, Uruma is one of the hardest motherfuckers I’ve ever seen.
You forgot that one girl has a plot armour, got nearly raped multiple times, when she got raped/killed we found out she was a "clone", everyone is evil beyond saving and yet police barely do anything. With the amount of rape and murder, there should be no males alive and no "untouched" females around.
I am binge reading this to see how more retarded this story can get, thus far at least theres some revenge, part for one "evil" one like 10 innocent die, so I can't decide if this type of edgelord revenge is better or the ones where no revenge happens for 100+ chapters.

Tags of violence and gore, a description that tells us about revenge and murder, a first chapter where there is only pure evil... and 159 chapters later people get upset because the story focuses on being edgy? damn
The story repeats the themes of the first chapter, violence and revenge galore. Don't expect more, don't expect less

He did all this to become a murdered without a motive? What a freaking dumbass.

Well, last arc. Let’s go!

Users who are viewing this thread