Juujika no Rokunin

Dex-chan lover
glad i stopped reading this while i did! shame because i remember reading the first chapter when it dropped

Honestly waiting for the stupid revelation that this is what the main baddie wanted the whole time and it was all just his elaborate plan. Don’t waste your time, it’s like a 15 year olds idea of an edgy revenge story, rape, murder, lots of blood, no real character or anything.

The author's mental age is about 10-14.
Nuff said. This novel is meant to make you angry using cheap tricks and stupid plot points. I don't know how it got above 7.

Group Leader
Author is just using women as an excuse to further “develop” the plot. Female characters in this manga really don’t have any uses other than being raped or be abused. Stay away from this since this is just meant to solicit anger and stress from the reader.

And how did this extend to 100+ chapters??? At most this’ll be 50-60 chapters.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I am genuinely wondering if every woman introduced in this series is either raped, or threatened to be raped. Female “characters” in this story are not characters. They are merely plot devices to showcase the MC’s good side, the antagonists’ evil, or fap material. Is having your characters rape someone the only way to convoy the unredeemable qualities of said characters? And to extend such a poorly written story to +100 chapters and beyond?.. Why? Who is approving this shit?

Legit all I wanted to see is how he gets revenge on that Kyou guy, why does this has to have so much rape?

Dex-chan lover
Loved edgy manga, I read almost everything JUM does, but I can't love this one, author actually don't know how to write, they got an idea that give them erection and put it in without any consideration how it'll effect the story, it's a slop of a depraved man wet dream, I don't think author love this story, if he does I'll be very surprised and how bad he is

This is actually a series I can honestly called trash, imagine an edgy comedian but all he does is shit on stage, that is this manga

Do yourself a favour, don't read this

Dex-chan lover
I dropped around the time twin girl have sex with mc, for some reason they don't want to tell twin brother what happened... Why? Does this world have a rule of not talking about rape or something, you telling me none of the victims report the crime?? Author is brain dead, or at least that's his target audience

Dex-chan lover
For all it's worth I guess I can say the art improved a lot, that's the only good thing I can say, but I guess when you don't have to spend a second actually writing a story you could practice drawing more

Fed-Kun's army
A solid 4 if I'm being generous. It's not irredeemable, but there's better ragebait out there. Read a gangbusters manwha instead.

Also, like any cheap thriller, the author has a serious aversion to solving problems with devices that turn potential chemical energy into kinetic energy (there's a couple instances, but that's it). I suppose this wouldn't be over 170 chapters long at this point otherwise, but it really goes to show that the strap prevents the clap!

This manga is dog shit and a waste of your time. It's hard to believe the author wasn't high on drugs while making this. The story starts off somewhat good but becomes a chaotic mess halfway through.

The art is good though! I can't say I won't be reading it anymore because I'm too invested now, just waiting for that little shit Kyou to die.

Dex-chan lover
In Vietnam, we have something called "Đầu voi đuôi chuột", simply translated to "Elephant head and mice tail."
This fucking piece of shit is exactly what it meant.

It had a good beginning, a good concept, a good character motive, good antagonist. But then the Grandpa had to die for plot device and the Revolution Club existence is just a fucking drag because the author, as most others, let greed swallow their assholes instead of actually respecting a story's narrative.

Kyun should have died in the elementary school in the showdown, dragging along Uruma's grandpa to his grave, he'll be left with his brother, that's the end, that's a good narrative. Not what ever the fuck happens from chapter 50 onwards.

I hate the visceral of this story, the blood that flows through every ink of its dialogue and bubble boxes, I swore on my grave to forever yearn for the day this author get peg in the ass by a fat woman.

Otherwise the rape scenes, yeah, that's a thing, and a lottttt of 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread