Juujika no Rokunin

This is one fucked up manga, I love it.

Karen & MC would make a dope ass couple, fighting evil together but alas... We are left with manure.

As far as fucked up shit goes, this is pretty fucked up, but I could list a couple of plot points that weren't really explained.

Double-page supporter
Why are authors incapable of writing characters that feel like actual human beings? I just can't bring myself to give a fuck about anything that happens because it's written like an edgy Saturday morning cartoon.

Oh to hell with this. This manga is great, yeah, but Uruma right now is already devastated. Don't let Kaname get harrassed or any new girl in the story. We're the ones getting devastated when those bastards harrass/sexual harrass/kill others, not Uruma. To Uruma that is his fuel for revenge. Ugh it's so frustrating to wait for weeks just to see some get ruined like that.

All these teens calling it "EDGY" in the comments is a bit cringey.

This is a really good manga...oh and that last page of the most recent chapter...That's freaking gross...why author WHY!!!?? Why did you burn our eyes like that!!!

man really all the targets all have some mental abnormalities, aside from the part where they murder a whole family

I really hope he doesn't rape the girl 😕 if he does then I really hope mc gives him a horrible death with the most excruciating pain.
I dont wanna sound like a phsyco but its just unforgivable.

warning if you are a male just skip chapter 19 you and I both know what happens next if you read chapter 18 and the pain just ouch.

The black hair girl characters settings:

The most unfortunate girl alive
Gag character
Mentally strong
Dumb and maybe airhead
Cringe(?)

Users who are viewing this thread