Juujika no Rokunin

Can mangakas please stop shoehorning unnecessary romances into their stories?

At least the art is nice, though.

Dex-chan lover
a bit like pumpkin night, quite lighter than deadtube... mmm feels like I've read enough stuff from japan 🤐

Torture, both sexual and not. Read at your own risk.
Art is good, story is okay, I’ll wait a bit before rating this, as there hasn’t been much character development yet, but the author clearly indicates he wants some.

12 pages on chapter 1 and i'm hooked. idc about the backstories of the bullies if they have behavioral/psychological problems and whatnot, but i want the MC to get his revenge on all of them.

This manga isn't good by any objective metrics, but I enjoy the fuck out of it. If you're reading this, just read it.
It is a fun, delightful trainwreck.

@Jcalk04 I was gonna comment the same thing. Forcing this cliché high school setting after all the shit that is done feels weird

I’m dropping this cause wtf!!! This manga is about brutal murder and revenge. He gets one romantic confession and it’s fan service from their on. Damn and this was good to....

Dex-chan lover
it's brutal and kinda fun to read but sometimes it just becomes horse shit brutal to the point that it just doesn't make sense
pouring fucking detergent down the kids throat. How did he get away with that?? Why didn't the kid run farther away?? Wtf?

Dex-chan lover
Did the author really have to make that girl human bait who throws herself into EVERY godawful situation?
I'm not one to be turned off by senseless cringey revenge mangas but that character and the weird and out of place "romantic" moments are really off-putting...

People complaining about this manga being "Brutal" and "Revenge" "Murder" blah blah...DON'T READ THRILLER, TRAGEDY or PSYCHOLOGICAL TAGS!! Clearly y'all can't handle those tags so go read something with Comedy or something. I don't understand why y'all are reading manga with those tags if you can't handle such themes and are only going to complain about those themes when it was CLEARLY stated in the genre and description!

As for those of us who do like Revenge tags among those other tags. This is a REALLY good revenge manga! The MC is pretty OP, as in smart, strong, and useful.
I will say though...that short black haired girl is annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread