Juujika no Rokunin

Holy fucking shit, this is what darker than a black hole looks like, huh?

Lately I've been reading way too many of these depraved Mangas. I don't think it's good for my mental health.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know some more brutal revenge plot manga's? Cause this is the first one I've read in this sort of revenge plotline and really wanna read some more, cause this shit is off the chain dude

this manga feels like something an edgy 14 year old would read, think its cool and tell everyone hes fucked up for doing so

It’s good, but the only thing dragging it down is that annoying girl, goofy retard that’s what she is, “I’ll help you” bro she almost got finessed by 3 dudes and she weak minded, wut a nuisance....8/10

@lonelypotatoonabench - "Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa" Is a really good one and only 34 chapters, oh and there comes a part where you think WTF why aren't you thinking clearly right now...but then he pulls a SUPER Uno reverse card and overthinks everyone by thinking like 10 steps ahead which we don't find out until later in the manga when you realize "Ohhhh shiiii no wonder!"

I also LOVE revenge stories where they ACTUALLY get their revenge and don't just "Forgive the person and let them live or not punish them" because of some dumb good moral, ugh I need to see Justice served in those stories!

If you have any you recommend please let me know.

Dex-chan lover
@Ayveh THANK YOU holy shit I've been searching but just from your comment alone is making me hyped to read it, thanks for the reply and follow up description so thanks man

This is super good!! Aside from a that background girl getting raped, if you aren't fine with revenge or justice plots where a person gets revenge on pure evil people then don't bother reading this only to be judgmental. Psychological is NOT a tag for you.

That aside I really like the Main lead! Reading that chapter about what changes him and his reason for revenge was hard and sad but I'm glad he didn't do what that messed up evil little child wanted and instead is out getting revenge! So far he is BEYOND brilliant and strong! Love it! Not only that but he grew up to be MENTALLY strong which is another amazing trait he got!

The only annoying part is the girl who likes him..at first I thought "Ohhh nice she is down to help him" BUT OH MY GOSH is she stupid as heck!

@lonelypotatoonabench You're welcome. I just finished reading all the chapters out (of this manga) so far and just want to give you a heads up the manga I recommended is not as gory..bloody... this one definitely has more of that but that one is still good, because he isn't dumb or scared and doesn't hesitate. Although he isn't a great fighter like Uruma (from this manga) he still isn't weak, I don't want to spoil it but happy reading!

Another good one I liked where the MC starts off weak and becomes super strong is Solo Leveling, however this one is not gory,
he does kill some bad guys earlier on (after he gets stronger) but it was because they wanted to kill him.
and the story is super good, no revenge plot from the MC but still a super good story.

Dex-chan lover
@Ayveh I mean, the girl and her relevance to the story and screentime is what's so shitty. It would've been great itñf the manga was just about revenge, deep plot, inside development.... But that was only the very first chapters. The rest is kinda mehhh. I was really hyped when I started reading this (I thought it'd be more like those manga's that makes your blood boil) but then I accepted it was only gonna be another decent/normal revenge manga xd

Dex-chan lover
art is good to great, story is compelling, the villains are detestable to the point that the uberviolence makes sense (and MC feels like a proper antihero instead of a rape psycho like a lot of these revenge story MCs). not for me but if you are into the absurd revenge plot and like an ethically compromised (but not rapey) MC this is good i think

Users who are viewing this thread