Full chapters. Even if someone tries to snipes, I’m only reading the full chapter instead of 1/2 a chapter and being left on a cliffhangerDo y’all prefer full chapter updates like this, or should I upload each part as it comes out?
Thank you for the recommendation, now I have more to read...Erotica tag?
Dont tell me that big guy is younger version of seed ojisan from Harem King's Press Journey in Another World: The Strongest Warrior Uncle Takes Wives from All Races
I proposed the Suggestive tags in my report, but I guess the mods didn't agree
Is most profundThis is killing me
View attachment 68457
View attachment 68460
I wonder which hand she reached out to. Since it's showing her right hand, Juumonji's would make the most sense
View attachment 68463
Thanks for uploading this series!
I think it might have something to do with the chapter prior, where she was outright fantasizing about doing "stuff" with Kazami.Not even show nipples under wet clothes? Is the erotica tag even working anymore???
she bought them on TemuClothes do not rip that easily.
Please do full chapter if you can! Thank you for the translation!Do y’all prefer full chapter updates like this, or should I upload each part as it comes out?
With this author they do, I remember fondly the series with the dogClothes do not rip that easily.
Full chapters are better, but gotta be on the ball, snipers can be a painDo y’all prefer full chapter updates like this, or should I upload each part as it comes out?