Juuou to Yakusou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - We're Off to Join the Adventurers Guild

Group Leader
The chapter was meant to be released earlier but our translator got lazy and didn't want to work, so I had to beg him for hours to get the translation
More seriously I (the ts) was busy with exams and couldn't find anyone to replace me, anyway hope you enjoy the chapter

Group Leader
Looks like the vertical ellipses is still on page 7. Garron's last quote got me good lol, I wonder how he'll do just that. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Boooo!! He didn't strip when treating that toad! Give me my fanservice aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >:V

I hope Kikoru Shinomiya (can't be bothered to remember her name) doesn't stick around. She's exuding immense amount of bitch energy.

I think Garron could've done better as a licensed traveling doctor or something like that, becoming an adventurer seems hella risky considering that elf. Guess they know each other?

Last edited:
Supporter
I hope Kikoru Shinomiya (can't be bothered to remember her name) doesn't stick around. She's exuding immense amount of bitch energy.
I didn't get the reference, so I looked the character up, and yeah I kinda see it. Challe gets a color page coming not too long from now and she's mostly various shades of purple, though. Won't comment on how long she will or won't be around, obviously.

Just take off the mask and show off that handsome face. Challe would fall for him in an instant.
Yes, but the lion face or the ojisan face?:thonk:

our translator got lazy and didn't want to work, so I had to beg him for hours to get the translation
Taking lessons from the guild in slandering innocent victims, I see...

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if Dieger is wearing a super tight shirt that makes his abs and nipples visible, or if he is wearing armor that just looks like a male chest.

Dex-chan lover
"How about we form a party together?" I instinctually sucked my teeth. Gettin baaaaaad vibes...

Supporter
I can't tell if Dieger is wearing a super tight shirt that makes his abs and nipples visible, or if he is wearing armor that just looks like a male chest.
He's not wearing a shirt at all. Those pecs are the next, next big thing.

Dex-chan lover
He's not wearing a shirt at all. Those pecs are the next, next big thing.
Ah, I thought he was wearing something because I saw what seemed to be sleeves on his arms. But after a closer look I saw that they are part of his gauntlets.

Dex-chan lover
Weird direction to take vegan allegory veterinarian manga, but subterfuge is always interesting in the right hands

Users who are viewing this thread