Jyoshikou Dakara Safe - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@throughstars Plot and tags aside, that manga is actually quite similar to this in terms of the relationship the characters has and you're telling me the other one doesn't have bullying too?

I'm just using it as an example to show how there are much more controversial mangas out there while this one barely scrapes the barrel and already caused such an uproar

@agolloh Nup, Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii may have bullying in your eyes but both parties seems to like it. How about this tho? It looks like the other girl hates it.

Have you even fully understand Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii story? The characters have deeper meaning and character.

On the other hand, for this story it's way to force that it doesn't make sense why they're calling bullying a straight up teasing. There's hella no meaning into it and I don't like how the characters doesn't even enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
@throughstars that is how Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii started off to, does the bullied girl look like she enjoyed eating the bug or having her belly button pierced or even being choked?

It was only far later in the story where she truly succumb to it and embraced it and we could probably say the same for this manga as it is only 2 chapters in.. we haven't seen nothing yet

@agolloh She actually like it since Middle school. For me she's the type who cries and say no to sex but actually likes it. Guess my example is a bit but that's the point.

Dex-chan lover
@throughstars I guess that makes sense, maybe the victim in this story also feels the same way and it'll be revealed at a later point..

Group Leader
@BennyHawk7 Granted. I heard something about some other dude wanting to do it. Imma not prioritize it, and if nothings out by the time I finish ch 3, I’ll post it and continue 😘

Users who are viewing this thread