Jyoshikou Dakara Safe

Dex-chan lover
line between teasing and bullying is thin in chapter 1, thankfully it won't be that serious since the victim is too much of a airhead to hurt over these thing.
Ch, 2 and 3 have tone it down, if it keep like that, this won't be that bad

Fresh comedy is wholesome just make a moodbooster for a whole day

the first chapter aint teasing anymore but bullying..i really dont find it funny,well just the chapter1..its just kinda frustrating to label it as comedy when in fact what i was reading is bullying..
good thing after that chap, that "teasing" toned-down..

Please make this series quick upload fresh yuri is moodboster for life

Aggregator gang
LoL That's bullying. Bullshit. This is a sickness.

Dropped*
Not recommended
1/10

Edi:*I dropped this cuz of chapter 1 but Im gonna give this a chance. So Im gonna keep reading. Rating stays the same for now.

@Arima002 That's still bullying at chapter 5 or before. She gets away with it cuz other girl is the type of a girl who does everything you say and don't talk much. Im gonna keep reading cuz Im curious what will happen.

Dex-chan lover
Guys do not drop this manga until the 5 chapter.
If you abandon this manga because of the "bullying" in the first chapter, well your loss.

Is this gaslighting?
Nanase is quite manipulating and oftentimes coerces Momo into doing what she wants and it's quite clear that Momo doesn't understand that she's getting bullied.
She seems to consider Nanase a friend.

in the 5th chapter she has Momo sleep at her place since after the festival the latter would lose the chance to take the bus.

In her house, alone with Momo, she forces Momo to take a bath with her and then sleep in the same futon.
Nanase seems like a massive, manipulative creep who happens to be gay.

Imagine Nanase as a guy and you have your average sexual harrasser/groomer stereotype.

Now, everyone is free to consume any kind of fictional works they see fit, or like.
I'm not judging people over this, just my opinion on this manga.

Aggregator gang
People actually getting upset over this. It's light-hearted. At the end of the day. It's just a manga about two friends with one of them liking to tease the other a lot.

I was kinda wincing at the first 2 chs but it actually looks like its getting better as the story progresses

Dex-chan lover
people who cry about this begin bullying need to grow up and realize that real bullying is much worse then this, and probably have pretty boring friend group

Funny how so many people voted with a 1, even if you magnify any fault it is at worst a 5, just because you do not like the theme of the manga does not give you the right to give it a bad score in my opinion.
Yeah it is a bit like bullying but this is not worse then nagatoro or any other story of that kind, bit more ecchi sure but that does not mean it's quality is worse, this story is literal stuff that happens in real life and not some make believe story.
When will people realize that voting something with a 1 just because you do not like the theme is utterly retarded, i for one personally do not like genderswap and yaoi and i simply do not read or rank them since i can not judge their true quality from a non negativly inclined standpoint.

I like the characters. If you can accept tsunderes, stop reading comments and just give it a try!

Thank you for translating/uploading this.

(Even if you can't stand the tsundere, please don't leave crass and inaccurate comments or some whimsical rating like 1/10. Manga is supposed to exaggerate and be a little over the top, especially with tags like comedy and yuri. That's just how most manga are, and readers are meant to read with this in mind. Trying to criticize a manga character, especially a tsundere, for being a bully is ridiculous. And don't shame readers. I'm still gonna read whatever I want. ;P )

What ??? This is not bullying lol. There are much more nasty things on here. Go read it. And come back and read this.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how some people will call this very obvious teasing "bullying" yet also go on about other yuri mangas that have very clear sexual harassment and go "wow this Manga is so good"

Users who are viewing this thread