K-ON! Shuffle

Original K-ON is a iconic masterpiece, the first SoL anime that got fans all over the world who didn't even like anime, and is the master piece of SoL that every other SoL manga/anime looks upon.

This, however, is a soulless spin-off, leeching on the name of its predecessor.

I might be able to enjoy it more if it didn't have the weight of expectation from having K-On on the title...
But if it didn't I might still compare it to K-on as the theme and nuance is almost an exact copy.

Double-page supporter
I can't even remember which character has which personality quirk. I have no idea why they're doing anything because they're all so forgettable.

I think Yukari is my favorite so far! Love the little references to the previous manga, especially
when Yukari walked in on HTT just chilling eating snacks lmao
Most of all I love how it started off very similar to the original but is quickly conquering new ground by exploring the relationship between the previous club~
I read all 13 chapters in one day and now the transition to waiting months in between for new installments is gonna suck ass!

Dex-chan lover
Lots of criticism comes from the people having an anime versión with 2 seasons and a movie by Kyoatoanimation no less, that enhanced tremendously the experience together with songs and famous voice actress, vs less than twenty chapters of this new spin off manga where the characters are still in the learning stage... You all should work at IGN for reviews...

Not really the greatest thing in the world, but i think it has potential. The original K-ON manga wasn't that good either when you compare it with the anime, so I have high hopes for this spin-off.

Dex-chan lover
I think of the four K-ON! series, I actually prefer this one, the pace is slower.

May I ask, is this dropped? I wanna see more of this and it’s been 2 months since the last update. Now I’m inclined to think they dropped it.

Wow, I haven't seen something as boring as this manga in a long time. Look, I adore the original K-On but these characters feel so boring and forgettable that I don't even remember what they're up to. The time difference between chapters doesn't help either.

Let's hope 2021 will bring it a lot more popularity and attention it deserves.

Also more fanarts and more consistent releases!

Dex-chan lover
the original k-on manga was pretty good
however, k-on shuffle is a masterpiece, there are simply no flaws while being funnier

I'll repeat what I said in chapter 39 thread
kon shuffle is so good it's almost unreal

Original K-ON is a iconic masterpiece, the first SoL anime that got fans all over the world who didn't even like anime, and is the master piece of SoL that every other SoL manga/anime looks upon.

This, however, is a soulless spin-off, leeching on the name of its predecessor.
Ehhh, the original manga wasn't even all that. Kinda boring, actually.

The real miracle is how KyoAni managed to to take a pretty bland manga and turn it into an absolutely wonderful anime. K-On is the prime example of how to do an adaption and improve on the original.

Users who are viewing this thread