Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To「 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@siscon probably means she might like him in a romantic sense is usually the case.
Honestly the dialogue kind of doesn't make sense and feels disjointed,3 chapters in I still have no clue what the plot is getting at.Missing classmate for 2 months due to 1 embarassing moment,shampoo commercial,strange power showing singns above people's heads showing their obvious reaction(at least in Gaworare his "flags" showed their real intent behind emotions and actions),what even is this?

P.s Art is pretty good though.

Supporter
yo i'm so glad i'm not the only person who went a little brain dead reading this chapter because I had no clue in terms of the language used and how it was flowing that I thought I may need to see a doctor about a concussion.

Group Leader
This manga's not getting much better, which is a shame....
It doesn't even feel like there's a story here (yet?). Or like everything that's been done so far in 3 chapters of this could have been done in 1 of any other manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess people here dont know what the main character's name is. (it is Kyou) https://s3.mangadex.org/data/1c771d28b9d3c671c870868db2988a98/C8.png

Aggregator gang
Para could be spreading false informationn too... Think she saw him

I'm guessing (reading from the beginning, just got to this chapter) that
Miki and Miyazato are somehow disguising themselves as one person or something. When Miki smells like Bilien it's actually Miyazato

Fed-Kun's army
I'm lost. As far as I get from her signal, she looks like interested in Zuka, and have some relationship with Miyazato, and yet Para said she is interested on Kyou? Given Zuka and Miki is friend since middleschool, it's no way Miki and Miyazato is one person.

Double-page supporter
This is mind games where you just cant make sense with it, as well as the sense "whats the point"... There has to be some "ability" at play here ? Since the MC has one even tho its lame as fuck. The shampoo is the only link between the missing girl and Miki.. but you can buy shampoo a dime a dozen from the groceries, so its not uncommon :/

also, Para seems hot. Why noone gunning for her o_O And she looks tall as hell. <3 tall girls
the "Dont care" was awesome too lol Nice response.

Users who are viewing this thread