Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To「 - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

This is crazy, i remembered this series like 10 minutes ago, catched up episode 20 and 21 and was kinda sad there wouldn’t be other chapters. And right then, a new chapter! It mist be tough but your effort is really appreciated, thank you to the scanlating team.
LOL Same I just checked on this series like an hour ago, boom new update

Double-page supporter
Ok, it's been a while since I read all of this and I'm having troubles with this tangled mess. Can someone tell me whose pairing with whom?

Ok, it's been a while since I read all of this and I'm having troubles with this tangled mess. Can someone tell me whose pairing with whom?
That's the problem, we aren't even sure what the pairings are anymore as it's all tangled up.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so I just reread everything and oh boy it's messy.

One things clear, Kyou and Miki like each other. These two reciprocate each other's feelings. Para knows this, Zuka knows Kyou's feelings.

Para has a fixation on Zuka. I think she has a crush she can't really deal with but it's hard to say.

Zuka so far seems to be fully neutral, but since this is his arc, we'll probably see what's up with him soon.

The real wildcard here is Elle, since we don't know what her power is yet. A comment about shampoo made her a shut-in, so she's obviously very sensitive... Hard to say with her, because she hasn't really had a starring role and what we do see is weird at best. I think she could be into Kyou, which is why she's so sensitive to him, but she's also really shitty to him so idc

I think KyouXMiki will happen, but that's it lol. Hoping for ParaXZuka but somethings up there too

Dex-chan lover
Okay so I just reread everything and oh boy it's messy.

One things clear, Kyou and Miki like each other. These two reciprocate each other's feelings. Para knows this, Zuka knows Kyou's feelings.

Para has a fixation on Zuka. I think she has a crush she can't really deal with but it's hard to say.

Zuka so far seems to be fully neutral, but since this is his arc, we'll probably see what's up with him soon.

The real wildcard here is Elle, since we don't know what her power is yet. A comment about shampoo made her a shut-in, so she's obviously very sensitive... Hard to say with her, because she hasn't really had a starring role and what we do see is weird at best. I think she could be into Kyou, which is why she's so sensitive to him, but she's also really shitty to him so idc

I think KyouXMiki will happen, but that's it lol. Hoping for ParaXZuka but somethings up there too
What makes you think Elle is being shitty towards Kyou? I've only seen them be awkward or ok towards each other, so I'm curious where you are getting this from.

Dex-chan lover
What makes you think Elle is being shitty towards Kyou? I've only seen them be awkward or ok towards each other, so I'm curious where you are getting this from.
The very first arc - she just seems to interpret everything he says in the worst imaginable way. And now she's angry over something Kyou can't even figure out, just like with the shampoo comment. Zuka actually points out how Kyou is a good person for not getting mad about this in this chapter.

That said, I think it has something to do with her special power so I'm not judging her too much, just that she's not as nice to Kyou as she is to everyone else. I'm very excited to see her perspective because her personality is really hard to parse from what we've seen so far.

Dex-chan lover
boy im glad the comments are back, cause this series is hella confusing lol

edit: after reading arc from start, im thinking i get whats going on. i think kyou got cookies from elle, probably said "you made delicious cookies" and elle couldnt bring up that it was actually miki that made them. now shes sorrowful about hiding truth

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kyou x Miki is obvious
Elle x His Highness feels obvious too
What happens to poor Para?

Users who are viewing this thread