Kabeyaku Nado Fuyou to Tsuihousareta S-kyuu Boukensha, <Dorei Kaihou> Skill wo Kushi shite Shijou Saikyou no Kunizukuri - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Anyway how long until the mage girl figure out what happened and leave the hero behind?

Because I feel like the "hero" Just want a love boat instead of a party, and the mc is a third wheel..

Dex-chan lover
When he was being kicked out, I considered saying, "just ask the team yourself." Imagine, though, if he went to do so and...
200w.gif

Dex-chan lover
Alright, three things come to mind.

One: "Are you my master?" lol fate reference

Two: Normally in "strong guy gets banished" the girl in the party is in on it and the author humiliates her in a "stupid girl should have realized how incredible the guy who was in love with her was, now she's gonna cry remembering what could have been", but this time the girl seems clueless about the fact the party leader kicked the MC out.
That's more interesting than you think, because manga with this premise normally do this to capitalize on the lonely guys who want to feel appreciated. By making the girl obviously already like him from the beginning he might alienate that portion of the audience who just wants a power fantasy they can relate to. She'll also obviously join him later considering she's on the color page.

Three: Slavery in these kinda isekai is normally there to set up a relationship between the characters in a lazy manner, like "oh my god he's nice to me even though I'm a slave I will love him forever", but for us westerners who have a story of frequent slavery in our countries histories (unlike Japan), this leaves a bad taste in many people's mouth, because "why isn't the super OP MC doing anything to free these oppressed people? Why is he going along with it? Are we supposed to think he's a good guy?"
While the premise is still a lazy way to make the characters meet, the fact the crux of the story involves freeing people from slavery and building a country does make the whole thing more palatable and does make the good protagonist better actually feel like a good person.

Overall, generic isekai, but it does have a few different things about the way the story is told rather than completely cookie cutter aside from the title's gimmick.
I agree with nearly everything you've said. The one point that I would add more context to is the issue of slavery in non western countries and slavery of antiquity. Countries like Japan have had slavery in their past, but more like Rome did than america. Slavery was something more complex than chattel slavery, it was system (broadly) where people could be moved into or out of it during their lives. In many cases, shockingly, slaves had rights. Far more than we would think today. I don't say Amy of this to glorify slaver nor endorse it, just to add context as to why, outside of the west, slavery is a more nuanced topic treated more as a reality of the past than an evil to be defeated.

Dex-chan lover
Although it's obviously how this kind of manga goes, it's very funny how he hears "yeah Ellie's dating me and she agreed you should leave", and then when he's going out the door he passes her, she asks about lunch, and instead of him piecing together "hm, she wants me out of the party but she's acting like nothing happened + we should have lunch? Suspicious", he just goes "oh hey! Well, see ya later."

If they're gonna have him meet her before leaving, they could have at least had a more detailed misunderstanding there.

Again, why these kind of motherfucker always doesn't think twice when expelling their tanker, porter, or anyone that has a vital role to their party.
But anyway, wondered where will this story will going. Will it be trash or a good, or even a hidden gem.

I hope there's a manga that the mc really get expelled with rational reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay first of all, that's a very specific skill. Way too specific. Second of all, you're not really "freeing" them if you're summoning them to fight by your side. Hell, I'm sure some of them would much rather not get summoned to battle.

Dex-chan lover
Again, why these kind of motherfucker always doesn't think twice when expelling their tanker, porter, or anyone that has a vital role to their party.
But anyway, wondered where will this story will going. Will it be trash or a good, or even a hidden gem.

I hope there's a manga that the mc really get expelled with rational reason.
Roland isn't expelling Alex for a rational reason. He's expelling him because he wants to bone Ellie but she's only interested in Alex. Nobody else (however many there are) knows anything about it and I'm sure they would object. Roland's jealousy (and boner) is blinding him and may make him actually believe the BS that he spouted but I'm sure he'll received some Correction on their first adventure with a new healer instead of a tank.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Someone should start putting these mangaka’s out for these shit slave stories but I guess that’s Japan for you

So let me get this straight.(current page 28) The HERO kicks out his childhood friend because of his crush??? That is a S rank Paladin. They been adventurering for awhile already, and now he pulls that shit? A paladin is more useful then a swordsmen more often then not in rpgs. I love reading trashy isekais, but this one got to my gamer side.

dude can't even talk with his friend to confirm if its true, she was literally praising you the same day...

Roland isn't expelling Alex for a rational reason. He's expelling him because he wants to bone Ellie but she's only interested in Alex. Nobody else (however many their are) knows anything about it and I'm sure they would object. Roland's jealousy (and boner) is blinding him and may make him actually believe the BS that he spouted but I'm sure he'll received some Correction on their first adventure with a new healer instead of a tank.
Bro, I know, please re read my previous post, slowly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread